- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Texas Sen. Ted Cruz ended his presidential campaign Tuesday, eliminating the biggest impediment to Donald Trump's march to the Republican nomination.
- Cruz exits Republican race for president
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ted Cruz is ending his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the Republican Party's nomination.
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
- Trump all but clinches Republican presidential nomination
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Donald Trump virtually clinched the Republican nomination for president Tuesday night, a stunning victory for the brash billionaire who was considered more a celebrity curiosity than a serious candidate when he entered the race less than a year ago. He soundly defeated Ted Cruz, his last real rival, in the Indiana primary and the Texas senator quickly dropped out.
- Donald Trump wins Republican presidential primary in Indiana
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential primary in Indiana, continuing his surge toward clinching the GOP nomination over rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich.
- NBA: 5 incorrect non-calls at end of Spurs-Thunder game
NEW YORK (AP) — The NBA said Tuesday there were five incorrect non-calls on the wild final sequence in San Antonio, including a foul on Oklahoma City's Dion Waiters that referees earlier had already acknowledged they missed.
- Red Sox 3B Pablo Sandoval has season-ending shoulder surgery
CHICAGO (AP) — Pablo Sandoval's rocky second season with the Boston Red Sox was cut short by shoulder surgery on Tuesday.
- Dreams can come true: Leicester wins English soccer title
LONDON (AP) — Leicester City players crowded around a television inside the house of teammate Jamie Vardy, locked arm in arm, watching the action 100 miles away. And when the final whistle blew at Stamford Bridge, they raised their arms in triumph. One of the greatest sporting achievements in English history was complete.
- From dustups to Derby: Brothers Desormeaux take a shot
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Keith Desormeaux has a history with the jockey riding his horse Exaggerator in the Kentucky Derby. The trainer used to fight with him growing up in the Cajun country of south Louisiana.
- Rookie reform: Dolphins, Jags make changes to newcomer camps
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars and Miami Dolphins won't need helmets for rookie minicamps.