- Malaysia: Human traffickers' camps had 139 suspected graves
WANG KELIAN, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian authorities said Monday a cluster of abandoned jungle camps used by human traffickers contained 139 suspected graves as well as barbed-wire pens likely used to cage migrants, shedding more light on a regional trade that preyed on some of Southeast Asia's most desperate people.
- Peeking into healthy brains to see if Alzheimer's is brewing
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sticky plaque gets the most attention, but now healthy seniors at risk of Alzheimer's are letting scientists peek into their brains to see if another culprit is lurking.
- Deadly storms swamp Plains, Midwest, force Texans from homes
SAN MARCOS, Texas (AP) — A line of storms stretching from the Gulf of Mexico to the Great Lakes dumped record rainfall on parts of the Plains and Midwest, spawning tornadoes and causing major flooding that forced at least 2,000 Texans from their homes.
- California looks Down Under for drought advice
SYDNEY (AP) — California has turned to the world's driest inhabited continent for solutions to its longest and sharpest drought on record.
- Launching campaign, Sanders appeals to party's Warren wing
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) — For Democrats who had hoped to lure Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren into a presidential campaign, independent Sen. Bernie Sanders might be the next best thing.
- The Latest: French Open fashion victim Fognini earns change
PARIS (AP) — 4:03 p.m.
- LeBron's triple-double helps Cavs top Hawks in thriller
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James dropped to his knees and slapped the floor with his hand.
- Stamkos has goal and assist, Lightning beat Rangers 2-0
NEW YORK (AP) — Scoring goals made the Tampa Bay Lightning one of the NHL's most entertaining teams this season. Playing defense for the first time in three games has them within a victory of the Stanley Cup finals for the second time in franchise history.
- Colombia revels in Indy 500 result, Chevrolet rules the day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — There were surely some parties in Colombia this weekend.
- Juan's World! Montoya beats Power for second Indy 500 win
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — His career at a crossroads, his confidence shot, Juan Pablo Montoya received a lifeline from The Captain.