- The Latest: Official says officer killed in Colorado attack
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — The latest on the shooting near Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado. (All times local):
- Gunman arrested in Planned Parenthood fatal shooting
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A gunman who opened fire inside a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic was arrested Friday after killing a police officer, wounding multiple people and engaging in gun battles during an hours-long standoff with authorities, officials said.
- How Black Friday played out around the country
NEW YORK (AP) — Black Friday, the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, isn't always what people expect.
- In Uganda, pope honors Christian martyrs, meets youth
KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) — Pope Francis is paying his respects to 19th century Ugandan Christians who were burnt alive rather than renounce their faith, the latest group of martyrs from around the world honored by Francis in hopes of giving today's faithful missionary role models.
- France honors attack victims in city subdued by mourning
PARIS (AP) — A subdued France paid homage Friday to those killed two weeks ago in the attacks that gripped Paris in fear and mourning, honoring each of the 130 dead by name as the president pledged to "destroy the army of fanatics" who claimed so many young lives.
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Like it or not, Iowa 1 win away from playoff
Iowa is a victory away from the College Football Playoff.
- No. 3 Hawkeyes go to 12-0 with 28-20 victory over Nebraska
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Iowa certainly didn't change the minds of critics who say the Hawkeyes don't look the part of a national championship contender.
- Romo out for year after 2nd collarbone injury of season
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo knew he was risking another left collarbone injury by coming back eight weeks after breaking it.
- Johnny Manziel could be inactive for Browns on Monday night
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Johnny Manziel's demotion might include him not dressing for the game.
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Revis Island is closed for the weekend.