- The Latest: Cruz: Trump can't defend record
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — The Latest developments from Campaign 2016 as New Hampshire voters cast their ballots for president in the Republican primaries (all times local):
- AP PHOTOS: New Hampshire votes in nation's first primary
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — From buses and billboards to boisterous rallies and intimate conservations, months of campaigning across New Hampshire culminated Tuesday as voters streamed into polling stations across the state to choose their favorite among a cast of White House hopefuls.
- Obama sends Congress record $4.1 trillion 2017 spending plan
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama sent Congress his final budget on Tuesday, proposing to spend a record $4.1 trillion on a number of initiatives, from a new war on cancer to combating global warming to fighting growing threats from Islamic State militants.
- Hoarding in Syria's largest city as government advances
BEIRUT (AP) — As government troops close in on Aleppo, some residents are preparing to flee Syria's largest city while others are hoarding food in case of a long siege, even laying out bread on rooftops to dry it out for storage.
- Train crash in Germany kills at least 10, injures 80
BAD AIBLING, Germany (AP) — Crews using helicopters and boats rescued dozens of people from the wreckage of two German commuter trains that crashed head-on Tuesday in an isolated part of Bavaria, killing at least 10 and leaving authorities trying to determine why multiple safety measures failed.
- Newton defends actions at Super Bowl: 'I will not conform'
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Cam Newton isn't apologizing for acting like a "sore loser" after the Super Bowl.
- Broncos parade through Denver, leave questions for later
DENVER (AP) — Tens of thousands of fans cheered the Denver Broncos as the Super Bowl champions paraded through downtown Tuesday, putting aside some big questions about the future of the team for now.
- AP source: Donaldson, Blue Jays nearing $28.65M, 2-year deal
NEW YORK (AP) — AL MVP Josh Donaldson and the Toronto Blue Jays are nearing agreement on a $28.65 million, two-year contract, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal
Coach Rick Pitino said Tuesday morning that he is still waiting to be interviewed by the NCAA about an escort's book allegations that a former Louisville staffer hired her and other dancers for sex parties at the team's dormitory.
- Senators get Phaneuf from Maple Leafs in 9-player trade
General manager Lou Lamoriello plans to exhaust the alphabet from A to Z to improve the Toronto Maple Leafs. His latest move was trading the man who has worn the "C'' on his chest for the past six seasons.