- The Latest: Feds, including DEA, join Prince investigation
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Latest on the death of music superstar Prince (all times local):
- Robot stitches tissue by itself, a step to more automated OR
WASHINGTON (AP) — Getting stitched up by Dr. Robot may one day be reality: Scientists have created a robotic system that did just that in living animals without a real doctor pulling the strings.
- AP sources: Kasich to end bid for Republican nomination
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) â The last man standing in Donald Trump's path to the Republican nomination, Ohio Gov. John Kasich will end his campaign Wednesday, making Trump the party's presumptive nominee.
- Obama drinks filtered city water in Flint to show it's safe
FLINT, Mich. (AP) — Showing support for the beleaguered residents of Flint, Michigan, President Barack Obama drank filtered city water on Wednesday to show that it is again safe following a lead-contamination crisis.
- Trump's open path to nomination causes agony for some in GOP
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump's last Republican foe, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, was ending his quixotic presidential campaign Wednesday, cementing Trump's remarkable triumph as his party's presumptive nominee and launching him to a likely fall battle with Democrat Hillary Clinton. Trump's victory spurred some reluctant Republicans to rally around him, though others agonized over their party's future.
- Cavaliers not crying foul over LeBron's lack of free throws
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue celebrated his 39th birthday on Tuesday and proudly showed off a few gray hairs — silvery-speckled souvenirs of job-related stress.
- 22 horses entered for Kentucky Derby; field limited to 20
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Twenty-two horses have been entered for Saturday's Kentucky Derby, two more than the maximum field of 20.
- Oscar De La Hoya hits Trump where it hurts, says he cheats
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Of all the things Donald Trump has been called on the campaign trail, this one might sting the most: golf cheat.
- Abby Wambach to join ESPN as analyst and contributor
Retired U.S. soccer star Abby Wambach is joining ESPN as an analyst and a contributor.
- LeBron has thought about playoffs matchup with Wade, Heat
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — LeBron James isn't looking too far forward in the NBA playoffs. He's taken a peek, however.