- Trump bridge-building overshadowed by false voter fraud line
WASHINGTON (AP) — Even as President Donald Trump starts reaching out to lawmakers and business and union leaders to sell his policies, he's still making false claims about election fraud.
- Trump overshadows young migrants' emotional trip to Mexico
MOLCAXAC, Mexico (AP) — Tamara Alcala Dominguez sobbed, barely able to speak, as she buried her face in the sweater of the woman who cared for her when she was a toddler.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- The Latest: Syria talks in Astana pledge to safeguard truce
BEIRUT (AP) — The latest on Syria talks underway for a second day in Kazakhstan and developments on the ground in the war-torn country (all times local):
- UK government loses Brexit case, must consult Parliament
LONDON (AP) — Britain's government must get parliamentary approval before starting the process of leaving the European Union, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday, potentially delaying Prime Minister Theresa May's plans to trigger negotiations by the end of March.
- NASCAR overhauls race and playoff format
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR is taking a progressive approach to modernizing its series with a radical new format.
- APNewsBreak: Spring training to be shortened slightly in '18
NEW YORK (AP) — For everyone who thinks spring training is too long, help is on the way — a little, anyway.
- Waiters for the win: Heat stun Warriors, 105-102
MIAMI (AP) — Dion Waiters went from air ball to game-winner.
- Jones, Holiday lead Pelicans past Cavs 124-122
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — LeBron James stroked his beard as he sat in his locker and tried to make sense of Cleveland's recent slide.
- No. 2 Kansas faces No. 4 Kentucky in marquee game this week
Kansas has been the hottest team in the country, reeling off 18 straight wins since its season-opening loss to Indiana. The Jayhawks are up to No. 2 in the AP Top 25 and have positioned themselves for a 13th straight Big 12 title.