- The Latest: Syria rebels urged to break with al-Qaida
BEIRUT (AP) — The latest on Syria talks that are being held in Kazakhstan and developments on the ground in the war-torn country (all times local):
- Trump summons business leaders, lawmakers to White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — Opening his first official week in office, President Donald Trump warned business leaders Monday that he would impose a "substantial border tax" on companies that move their manufacturing out of the United States, while promising tax advantages to companies that produce products domestically.
- Trump properties face global terror risk with presidency
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Businesses around the world bearing U.S. President Donald Trump's name face an increased risk now that he is in the White House, security experts warn, especially as several are in areas previously targeted by violence.
- The Latest: Former President George H.W. Bush leaving ICU
HOUSTON (AP) — The Latest on the medical treatment of former President George H.W. Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush at a Houston hospital (all times local):
- 3 puppies found alive in Italy avalanche; survivors go home
FARINDOLA, Italy (AP) — Emergency crews digging into an avalanche-slammed hotel were cheered Monday by the discovery of three puppies who had survived for days under tons of snow — giving them new hope for the 23 people still missing in the disaster.
- Super Bowl will pit Brady's Patriots against Ryan's Falcons
A season that began with Tom Brady serving a four-game suspension will end with him in the Super Bowl, where his New England Patriots will take on Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons.
- Challenges not enough to deny Patriots 9th Super Bowl berth
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — This was supposed to be the year New England's stranglehold on the AFC could be loosened.
- Falcons head to Super Bowl after blowing out Packers 44-21
ATLANTA (AP) — While the raucous beats of "Welcome To Atlanta" blared through the Georgia Dome, the Falcons partied like it was 1999.
- Are you ready for some better football? Hopefully in Houston
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — There's this football game planned for Feb. 5 in Houston. Let's hope it turns out much better than most of the postseason matchups the NFL has provided this year.
- Bookies make Patriots a 3-point pick with record over/under
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Oddsmakers like the New England Patriots by a field goal over the Atlanta Falcons in what experts think will be a high-scoring Super Bowl.