- The Latest: Alleged attack organizer had Swedish conviction
ISTANBUL (AP) — The Latest on the bomb and gun attack that killed 44 people at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport (all times local):
- US congressman: Chechen extremist behind Istanbul attack
ISTANBUL (AP) — A Chechen extremist masterminded the triple suicide bombing at Istanbul's busiest airport that killed at least 44 people, a U.S. congressman has said.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- Official: AG will accept prosecutor call on Clinton case
WASHINGTON (AP) — A Justice Department official says Attorney General Loretta Lynch "expects to accept" whatever recommendation career prosecutors make in the investigation into Hillary Clinton's handling of emails.
- AP source: Gingrich being vetted for Trump VP
WASHINGTON (AP) — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has begun formally vetting prospective vice presidential picks.
- IAAF OKs Russian whistleblower's bid to compete at Olympics
MONACO (AP) — The IAAF has approved Russian whistleblower Yulia Stepanova's bid to compete as a neutral athlete in the European championships and the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
- Phelps vs Lochte: Another showdown for swimming greats
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The rivalry between Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte goes back more than a decade.
- Durant meets with Thunder to kick off free agency tour
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Kevin Durant started his free agency tour in a familiar place.
- AP Source: DeMar DeRozan staying with Raptors
DeMar DeRozan turned the biggest year of his career into a very big contract.
- Last 3 Olympic basketball spots to be determined next week
Serbia and France are good enough to win men's basketball medals at the Olympics. First, they have to get there.