- Prosecutors: Co-pilot treated for suicidal tendencies
MARSEILLE, France (AP) — The co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525 that crashed into the French Alps last week had received treatment for suicidal tendencies several years ago, prosecutors said Monday.
- Iran nuclear talks at crunch time, differences remain
LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) — Negotiations over Iran's nuclear program entered a critical phase on Monday with substantial differences still remaining less than two days before a deadline for the outline of an agreement.
- Iran says US drone kills 2 advisers in Iraq; US denies claim
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iran's Revolutionary Guard says a U.S. drone strike killed two of its advisers near the Iraqi city of Tikrit, where a major offensive is underway against the Islamic State group, but the U.S. said Monday its coalition conducted no airstrikes in the area during the time of the incident.
- Yemeni rebels shell Aden as Saudi launches more airstrikes
SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Yemen's Shiite rebels and security forces loyal to the former president launched a fresh offensive Monday against the southern city of Aden, shelling it and battling local militias, but were pushed back by at least two airstrikes on the fifth day of a Saudi-led air campaign, security officials said.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- Camp Cal the latest innovation in team building at Kentucky
It could've easily been called the John Calipari Fantasy Camp.
- Three No. 1 seeds in the Final Four
If you liked the look of last year's Final Four, you will love the 2015 edition.
- LEADING OFF: Rockies' Gonzalez expected to return to lineup
A look at what's happening around spring training in Florida and Arizona today:
- 76ers favored twice this week, so what happened to tanking?
They have the look of such favorites that Las Vegas likes them twice this week, once while on a back-to-back and the other time on the road.
- Spartans' win over Louisville caps winning weekend for Trice
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Travis Trice learned it's far less nerve-wracking playing with a Final Four berth on the line than it is getting basketball score updates by phone.