- Britain, EU at odds over timing of divorce talks
LONDON (AP) — The European Union wants a quickie divorce, but Britain wants time to think things over.
- Britain's Europeans gripped by fear, confusion, heartache
LONDON (AP) — A tsunami of uncertainty has engulfed Anna Woydyla, a Polish restaurant worker in London, since Britain voted to leave the European Union.
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
LONDON (AP) — The British were warned for weeks that a vote to leave the European Union would result in economic pain. Now they'll find out whether it will.
- Brexit vote hardly a harbinger of US presidential election
DENVER (AP) — Widespread economic angst. Intense opposition to immigration policy. The rise of populist and nationalist sentiments, particularly among less-educated and older white voters.
- The Latest: Employee: Many people armed at studio shooting
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The Latest on the fatal shootings at a Texas dance studio (all times local):
- Text: Lawyer seeks plea deal, doubts Manziel can stay clean
DALLAS (AP) — An attorney handling Johnny Manziel's domestic violence case expressed doubts about the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's ability to stay clean and said he was given a receipt that shows Manziel may have spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia store just 15 hours after he was involved in a hit-and-run crash, according to a lengthy text message accidentally sent to The Associated Press.
- Sabres acquire defenseman Kulikov in trade with Panthers
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Sabres general manager Tim Murray filled his team's wish list by acquiring veteran defenseman Dmitri Kulikov in a trade with the Florida Panthers.
- Arizona-born Matthews goes 1st in NHL draft; Finns follow
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — On the heels of the NHL expanding into Las Vegas, the Toronto Maple Leafs pinned their future on Arizona-raised center Auston Matthews with the first pick in the NHL draft.
- Briles officially out at Baylor after sexual assault scandal
WACO, Texas (AP) — Baylor and Art Briles have mutually agreed to part ways, almost a month after the release of a scathing report over the university's handling of sexual assault complaints against football players which led school regents to suspend the coach "with intent to terminate."
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — David Boudia could spend this summer doubling up on the diving world.