- The Latest: Russia supports closing of Turkish=Syria border
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — The latest developments regarding the war in Syria. All times local.
- France honors attack victims in city subdued by mourning
PARIS (AP) — A subdued France paid homage Friday to those killed two weeks ago in the attacks that gripped Paris in fear and mourning, honoring each of the 130 dead by name as the president pledged to "destroy the army of fanatics" who claimed so many young lives.
- After Paris attacks, increased resolve for UN climate talks
PARIS (AP) — Still gripped by shock and grief, Paris will play host to a long-awaited U.N. climate conference under tragic circumstances that none could have foreseen.
- Super Bowl of shopping starts
The Super Bowl of shopping had an early start again this year, but the game isn't over yet.
- The Latest: Pope Francis arrives in Uganda
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — The latest on Pope Francis' first trip to Africa. (All times local.)
- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Perfect Panthers 11-0, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — While Cam Newton was doing the twist for the undefeated Panthers, Tony Romo and the Cowboys were in no mood to dance.
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo remained on his back after being sacked, almost motionless for a short time while looking up at the stadium's closed roof above him.
- United short of strikers after James Wilson loaned out
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — As the final whistle blew on Manchester United's fourth goalless draw in its last seven matches, the boos filling Old Trafford were another indicator of disenchantment about the team's playing style.