- World leaders gather to try to save Earth from overheating
LE BOURGET, France (AP) — With dramatic vows to save future generations from an overheated planet, the largest gathering ever of world leaders began two weeks of talks Monday aimed at producing the most far-reaching pact yet to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions and avert environmental havoc.
- The Latest: Clinic attack suspect was accused of sex assault
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — The latest on the shooting at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic (all times local):
- U of Chicago threat came amid tension over police shooting
CHICAGO (AP) — The University of Chicago may have felt it had no choice but to take the extreme step of closing for an entire day after an online threat against whites on campus that authorities say was motived by the police shooting of a black teenager, security experts said.
- Black pastors press Trump on tone during closed-door meeting
NEW YORK (AP) — Dozens of black pastors pressed Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Monday to address what some called his use of racially charged rhetoric, with several describing a meeting that became tense at times as attendees raised concerns about his blunt language.
- High court's election-year lineup rich in high-profile cases
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court's lineup of new cases is fit for an election year.
- Ravens win as time expires on blocked field goal return
CLEVELAND (AP) — This season of injury upon injury for the Ravens finally includes a break worth celebrating.
- Bryant kicks off hoops goodbye tour in hometown of Philly
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Kobe Bryant's farewell tour begins in the city that loves and hates him.
- FANTASY PLAYS: How to keep your team going with spare parts
In virtually every fantasy football league in the world, Kirk Cousins wasn't even considered as a quarterback option on draft day. He wasn't even the top option on his own team for most of the offseason.
- No team deserves to win the NFC East
Six wins will win the NFC East.
- The longest-tenured players from the 4 major US pro sports
Kobe Bryant has announced that this season, his 20th with the Los Angeles Lakers, will be his last. Bryant is the first NBA player to spend that many years with one franchise, though it's not completely uncommon across the other pro sports in the United States.