- Trump looks to refocus his presidency in address to Congress
WASHINGTON (AP) — With his first address to Congress, President Donald Trump has an opportunity to refocus his young administration on the economic issues that helped him get elected. His allies hope it will help him move beyond the distractions and self-inflicted wounds that he has dealt with so far.
- What to watch for when Trump makes 1st address to Congress
WASHINGTON (AP) — A presidential address to Congress is always part policy speech, part political theater. With President Donald Trump, a former reality TV star, there's extra potential for drama as he makes his first address to Congress.
- The strange life, and sudden death, of a North Korean exile
MACAU (AP) — The heavy-set man got out of a taxi one night last September and headed for the lobby bar of the swank Wynn Macau — a quiet place, where women are often in evening dresses and gamblers can relax with $300 Cuban cigars. He was dressed casually. There were no bodyguards, no flashy women.
- South Korean prosecutors indict Samsung's de facto chief
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean special prosecutors indicted Samsung's de facto chief Tuesday on bribery, embezzlement and other charges linked to a political scandal that has toppled President Park Geun-hye.
- Indian hometown grieves for engineer killed in Kansas bar
HYDERABAD, India (AP) — Hundreds of grieving family and friends tearfully mourned a 32-year-old engineer in his southern Indian hometown Tuesday after he was killed in an apparently racially motivated shooting in a crowded Kansas bar.
- NFL teams get jump start on franchise tags
Le'Veon Bell, Chandler Jones, Melvin Ingram and Kawann Short didn't have to wait until Wednesday's deadline to get franchise tagged.
- Despite cold Curry, Durant and Warriors beat 76ers 119-108
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Stephen Curry is surrounded by stars with the Golden State Warriors. He's never needed them more than Monday night.
- TOP 25 THIS WEEK: No. 17 Duke hobbled entering final week
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Little has gone smoothly or as expected for No. 17 Duke this season.
- Tim Tebow hits 9 homers in batting practice at Mets workout
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (AP) — Tim Tebow quickly got into the swing of spring training, hitting nine home runs in batting practice Monday during his first workout with the New York Mets.
- Steelers sign Brown to new deal, place franchise tag on Bell
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert stressed earlier this month one of the team's biggest goals during the offseason was to make wide receiver Antonio Brown and running back Le'Veon Bell vital parts of the organization "for life."