- White House, in gamble, demands make-or-break health vote
WASHINGTON (AP) — Abandoning negotiations, President Donald Trump on Thursday demanded a make-or-break vote on health care legislation in the House, threatening to leave "Obamacare" in place and move on to other issues if Friday's vote fails.
- Analysis: Trump the dealmaker struggles to seal the deal
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump often points to his best-selling book, "The Art of the Deal," as proof of his persuasive powers. But his deal-making abilities are being put to the ultimate test.
- White House defends GOP lawmaker's decision to brief Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House on Thursday defended the House intelligence committee chairman's extraordinary decision to openly discuss and brief President Donald Trump on typically secret intelligence intercepts, even as Rep. Devin Nunes privately apologized to his congressional colleagues.
- London defiant as IS claims attack by British ex-con, 52
LONDON (AP) — Authorities on Thursday identified a 52-year-old Briton as the man who mowed down pedestrians and stabbed a policeman to death outside Parliament in London, saying he had a long criminal record and once was investigated for extremism — but was not currently on a terrorism watch list.
- Maryland high school thrust into immigration debate
BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — A Maryland high school has been thrust into the national immigration debate after a 14-year-old student said she was raped in a bathroom there by two classmates, including one who authorities said came to the U.S. illegally from Central America.
- The Latest: Williams only Zags player finding stroke early
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The Latest on the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament (all times Eastern):
- NFL owners mull cut of regular-season overtime to 10 minutes
NEW YORK (AP) — NFL owners will consider proposals next week to cut regular-season overtime from 15 minutes to 10; eliminate players leaping over the line on kick plays; and expansion of coaches' challenges and what can be reviewed by officials.
- Big wind and wild outcomes at Match Play
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Soren Kjeldsen and Alex Noren won their groups in the Dell Technologies Match Play, one round before group play is even finished.
- NHL asked for decision on Olympics by end of April
The NHL may be nearing a deadline to decide whether to allow the world's best hockey players to participate in the Winter Olympics next year in South Korea.
- The Latest: Kjeldsen advances, McIlroy eliminated
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The Latest on the Dell Technologies Match Play (all times local):