- 41 dead in Istanbul airport attack blamed on Islamic State
ISTANBUL (AP) — Suicide attackers armed with guns and bombs killed 41 people and wounded scores of others at Istanbul's busy Ataturk Airport in an attack the government blamed on Islamic State extremists.
- The Latest: Russia eases sanctions against Turkey
ISTANBUL (AP) — The Latest on the explosions at Istanbul's Ataturk airport (all times local):
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- Dispatcher: 'Gunshots closer, multiple people screaming'
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Police dispatchers heard repeated gunfire, screaming and moaning from patrons of the Pulse nightclub who called to report that gunman Omar Mateen was opening fire inside the club, according to written logs released Tuesday.
- Trump's 'America First' echoes old isolationist rallying cry
WASHINGTON (AP) — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump boils down his foreign policy agenda to two words: "America First."
- The Latest: Play starts after 1-hour rain delay
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Wimbledon (all times local):
- Players, coaches make pilgrimage; say goodbye to Pat Summitt
Dozens of Pat Summitt's former Tennessee players and coaches descended on Knoxville over the weekend, making the basketball pilgrimage to say their final goodbyes to the winningest coach in Division I college basketball history.
- Federer set to face 772nd-ranked qualifier on Centre Court
LONDON (AP) — Roger Federer has never faced an opponent at Wimbledon quite like this.
- Appreciation: Pat Summitt used the sport to empower women
Needing yet another men's basketball coach, Tennessee officials turned to the one person they thought would be perfect to take over the Volunteers program.
- Newcomers pushing out veterans at US Olympic swim trials
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The United States is assembling an Olympic swimming team that Michael Phelps hardly recognizes.