- Bitter GOP finger-pointing clouds path for Trump agenda
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is hoping to drive his priorities forward following the crumbling of the Republican health care bill but GOP finger-pointing is rampant, underscoring how tough it will be to produce the unity the party will need.
- AP Exclusive: Price tag of North Carolina's LGBT law: $3.76B
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Despite Republican assurances that North Carolina's "bathroom bill" isn't hurting the economy, the law limiting LGBT protections will cost the state more than $3.76 billion in lost business over a dozen years, according to an Associated Press analysis.
- Stocks dip as 'Trump trade' heads in reverse
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks around the world dipped Monday on worries that the Trump White House may not be able to help businesses as much as once thought. Many of the trends that have been in place since Election Day moved in reverse: The dollar's value sank against other currencies, as did bank stocks, while prices rose for Treasury bonds.
- House intel chairman met source on White House grounds
WASHINGTON (AP) — House intelligence chairman Devin Nunes met on the White House grounds with the source of the claim that communications involving President Donald Trump's associates were caught up in "incidental" surveillance, the congressman's spokesman said Monday.
- Suspects sought in deadly Cincinnati nightclub shooting
CINCINNATI (AP) — Cincinnati police searched for suspects in a nightclub shooting that left one man dead and 16 other people injured and sent club patrons diving to the ground to dodge bullets in what they described as a chaotic and terrifying scene.
- Plum unanimous choice as AP women's basketball All-American
NEW YORK (AP) — Kelsey Plum left quite the mark at Washington.
- Raiders to Las Vegas should happen Monday with little delay
PHOENIX (AP) — Barring an unforeseen obstacle, the Oakland Raiders seem certain to get approval Monday to relocate to Las Vegas .
- Senators urge USA Hockey to end dispute with women's team
WASHINGTON (AP) — Fourteen U.S. senators have written a letter to USA Hockey's executive director over their concerns about the treatment of the women's national team.
- Oakland mayor asks for delay in Raiders-to-Vegas vote
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Oakland's mayor asked NFL owners to delay voting on a proposed move by the Raiders to Las Vegas, wanting to give her city a chance to negotiate with a small group of owners to complete a stadium deal at the Coliseum site.
- TIPPING OFF: Final Four welcomes trio of 1st-time coaches
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Frank Martin never got caught up in wins and losses, the highs and the lows, as he worked to build South Carolina into a contender for conference championships.