- Trump travel ban partly reinstated; fall court arguments set
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is allowing President Donald Trump to forge ahead with a limited version of his ban on travel from six mostly Muslim countries to the U.S. Trump hailed the decision as a "victory for national security," but it's likely to set off a new round of court disputes over anti-terror efforts and religious discrimination.
- Q&A: Murkiness follows Supreme Court's action on travel ban
SEATTLE (AP) — On again, off again, off again, off again and now, partly back on: That's the peculiar route of President Donald Trump's travel ban after a Supreme Court decision Monday allowing a limited version to take effect.
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
- Budget office: Senate health bill adds 22 million uninsured
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate Republican health care bill would leave 22 million more Americans uninsured in 2026 than under President Barack Obama's health care law, the Congressional Budget Office estimated Monday, complicating GOP leaders' hopes of pushing the plan through the chamber this week.
- Trump and Modi exchange hugs, herald stronger US-India ties
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hugging outside the White House Monday, President Donald Trump and India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi heralded an increasingly close strategic partnership as the U.S. branded a top militant from neighboring Pakistan as a "global terrorist."
- Baylor confirms NCAA investigation after sex abuse scandal
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The NCAA is conducting an "ongoing, pending investigation" into Baylor University in the wake of a sexual assault scandal that led to the firing of football coach Art Briles and the departure of the school president, the school's lawyers confirmed in a federal court filing.
- Selanne, Kariya headline Hockey Hall of Fame class of 2017
Paul Kariya always felt as if he knew where Teemu Selanne was on the ice when they had spectacular chemistry together as teammates.
- Marlins trade SS Hechavarria to Rays for 2 minor leaguers
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Rays are in the thick of the AL East race and hoping Adeiny Hechavarria can help them stay there.
- Serena Williams has no interest in John McEnroe's take
Serena Williams has no interest in John McEnroe's thoughts on what would happen if she tried to play on the men's tennis tour.
- The Latest: Rockets' Eric Gordon voted Sixth Man of the Year
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on the NBA awards show (all times local):