- The Latest: Hungary to send buses to take migrants to border
BICSKE, Hungary (AP) — The latest news as tens of thousands of migrants pour into countries across Europe. All times local (CET):
- Cardin's opposition to Iran deal sets back White House hopes
WASHINGTON (AP) — White House hopes for stopping a congressional challenge to the Iran nuclear deal and sparing President Barack Obama from using a veto suffered a blow Friday when a key Senate Democrat announced his opposition.
- Amid grief, Jill Biden said to share VP's hesitation on 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden's reluctance to enter the presidential race centers on his family. His wife, Jill, has never relished political life and is said to share his misgivings about whether the Bidens are emotionally equipped for another campaign.
- Jailed clerk's attorney: Marriage licenses for gays are void
MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — A jailed Kentucky clerk asserts that the marriage licenses issued Friday to gay couples in Rowan County are void because she didn't authorize them, her attorney said.
- Clinton: I didn't 'stop and think' about email system
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton said Friday her use of a private email system at the State Department wasn't the "best choice" and acknowledged she didn't "stop and think" about her email set-up when she became President Barack Obama's secretary of state in 2009.
- Day, Spieth rolling in opposite directions at TPC Boston
NORTON, Mass. (AP) — Luke Donald took a big step toward advancing to the next FedEx Cup playoff event in Chicago. Jason Day took a small step toward No. 1 in the world.
- Pats coach Belichick on having Brady back: 'He never left'
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Like every game, Patriots coach Bill Belichick says he's focused on his next opponent. But he doesn't feel like he's got a new edge with star quarterback Tom Brady able to play in the season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Players hoping "Deflategate" can usher in change
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Tom Brady is free and Ramon Foster can't help but laugh. Sorry, the irony is just a little too delicious.
- Latest on US Open: Defending champ Cilic pushed to 5 sets
NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on the U.S. Open (all times local):
- NYPD: Teacher arrested for allegedly flying drone at US Open
NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City teacher was arrested early Friday for allegedly crashing a drone into an empty section of seats at the U.S. Open, police said.