- Cruz fights for survival as Trump eyes Indiana knockout
OSCEOLA, Ind. (AP) — Ted Cruz's conservative crusade for the presidency fought for new life Monday ahead of an Indiana vote that could effectively end the GOP's primary season. The fiery Texas senator hinted at an exit strategy, even as he vowed to compete to the end against surging Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump far behind in preparing for general election
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Republican presidential nomination may be in his sights, yet Donald Trump has so far ignored vital preparations needed for a quick and effective transition to the general election.
- Bitcoin's creator unmasks himself _ well, maybe
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The mystery creator of the digital currency bitcoin has finally stepped forward. Or has he?
- Trump's rise is driving immigrants to become citizens
MIAMI (AP) — On a recent Saturday morning in South Florida, 50-year-old Edgar Ospina stood in a long line of immigrants to take the first step to become an American.
- Prince siblings in probate court in 1st hearing on estate
CHASKA, Minn. (AP) — Five of Prince's six surviving siblings appeared in court Monday for the first hearing to start sorting out an estate certain to be worth millions, a task complicated because the star musician isn't known to have left a will.
- Dreams can come true: Leicester wins English soccer title
LONDON (AP) — Leicester City players crowded around a television inside the house of teammate Jamie Vardy, locked arm in arm, watching the action 100 miles away. And when the final whistle blew at Stamford Bridge, they raised their arms in triumph. One of the greatest sporting achievements in English history was complete.
- How little Leicester pulled off the seemingly impossible
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Leicester has pulled off the seemingly impossible and won the English Premier League.
- Column: NASCAR's Talladega wreckfest comes at a price
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Nobody needs to be reminded that racing is inherently dangerous. We all know drivers assume the risks. It's understood that no one forces a driver to compete.
- An inside look at the other draft, as free agents find spots
WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — Gary Shipman was at his desk at noon Saturday, thumbing through depth charts and occasionally looking across the room at the wall-mounted TV trumpeting the start of the NFL draft's final day.
- Pietrangelo logs heavy ice time in Blues' playoff run
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Alex Pietrangelo is used to playing a lot — especially this time of year. The St. Louis Blues linchpin defenseman plays with a high motor and appears to have no issues piling up the ice time.