- Boston police say no investigation in apparent Okafor fight
BOSTON (AP) — Boston police say they do not plan to investigate an apparent nightclub scuffle involving Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor unless someone involved comes forward to say they were the victim of a crime.
- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- IAAF clears Radcliffe, defends its blood testing program
LONDON (AP) — The IAAF cleared marathon world record-holder Paula Radcliffe of doping allegations on Friday and rejected claims that it failed to act on hundreds of suspicious blood tests, saying the accusations lacked "any scientific or legal basis."
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Perfect Panthers 11-0, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — While Cam Newton was doing the twist for the undefeated Panthers, Tony Romo and the Cowboys were in no mood to dance.
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo remained on his back after being sacked, almost motionless for a short time while looking up at the stadium's closed roof above him.
- United short of strikers after James Wilson loaned out
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — As the final whistle blew on Manchester United's fourth goalless draw in its last seven matches, the boos filling Old Trafford were another indicator of disenchantment about the team's playing style.
- Ohio State and Michigan meet, potentially just for pride
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — If either Ohio State or Michigan had held on to beat Michigan State, a bid to the Big Ten title game would be at stake again on Saturday in the latest iteration of one of college football's greatest rivalries.
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma State have much to play for
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — There's nothing typical about this Bedlam matchup.
- Robinson leads Monmouth to 70-68 upset of No. 17 Notre Dame
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — Monmouth's 900th win was a special one.