- Quaid taken into custody in Vermont trying to cross border
HIGHGATE, Vt. (AP) — American actor Randy Quaid was taken into custody Friday night while trying to cross into the United States from Canada, Vermont State Police said.
- Judge refuses to throw out defamation suit against Cosby
BOSTON (AP) — A defamation lawsuit brought against Bill Cosby by three women who say he sexually abused them decades ago can move forward, a federal judge in Massachusetts ruled Friday, delivering a legal blow to the comedian as he attempts to defend himself against accusations of sexual assault by dozens of women.
- Shia LaBeouf charged with public intoxication in Texas
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Actor Shia LaBeouf has been arrested and charged with public intoxication after an incident in Austin, Texas.
- 'The Walking Dead' hosts huge premiere for fans in New York
NEW YORK (AP) — A premiere Friday for the sixth season of AMC's "The Walking Dead" at Madison Square Garden was so big and orchestrated, its stars attended a rehearsal that afternoon to prepare.
- Scarface honored, Diddy performs at taped BET Hip-Hop Awards
ATLANTA (AP) — Scarface was a man of few words after accepting his "I Am Hip Hop" award, directing the attention away from himself and toward the many that have supported the veteran rapper.