- Simon Cowell on a business, personal roll
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Life is good these days for Simon Cowell.
- TV academy: A few snubs won't prompt Emmy changes
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — When the Emmy Award nominations for next month's ceremony were unveiled, there was a glaring shortage of love for popular dramas "The Good Wife," ''Scandal" and "The Blacklist."
- Katherine Heigl returns to TV with new NBC series
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Katherine Heigl is returning to television, with her mother in tow.
- TV CRITICS WATCH: QUICK QUOTE: NBC chief on Emmys
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "I'm not going to grouse about the Emmys. Let's bring back the CableACE Awards. How about that?" — NBC Entertainment Chairman Robert Greenblatt, in a joking response during a Q&A session with the Television Critics Association summer meeting Sunday, days after NBC and other broadcast networks were shut out of the best drama series category dominated by cable channels.
- Kate Walsh is ready for good times as 'Bad Judge'
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Maybe "Bad Judge" is the wrong title.