- White House Brief: Things to know about George Pataki
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Former New York Gov. George Pataki plans to say Thursday whether he's running for the Republican presidential nomination. Here's a snapshot of things to know about him.
- Paul commandeers Senate to protest Patriot Act
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul commandeered the Senate floor Wednesday to deliver a nearly 11 hours-long protest against renewal of the Patriot Act, calling the post-Sept. 11 law government intrusion on Americans' privacy.
- Chomsky, Woodward and 9/11 conspiracy theories: Bin Laden's English-language bookshelf
(c) 2015, The Washington Post.
- Ohio cases highlight challenges in domestic terror probes
CINCINNATI (AP) — The father of one of the men described him as a stay-at-home "Mommy's boy," while the other young man's attorney said he was "a normal 23-year-old kid."
- Tsarnaev could be 1st terrorist executed in US since 9/11
BOSTON (AP) — The death sentence jurors imposed on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sets the stage for what could be the nation's first execution of a terrorist in the post-9/11 era, though the case is likely to go through years of appeals.