- Angels' Scioscia downplays report of rift with GM Dipoto
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia is downplaying a report of a renewed rift with general manager Jerry Dipoto, saying the two are "a good team."
- Keuchel dominates again to help Astros shut out Royals 4-0
HOUSTON (AP) — Dallas Keuchel allowed seven hits in eight innings to lead the Houston Astros to a 4-0 win over the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday night.
- Ortiz and Bradley HR, Red Sox top Toronto for 3rd win in row
TORONTO (AP) — David Ortiz and Jackie Bradley Jr. hit solo home runs, Eduardo Rodriguez pitched six solid innings and the Boston Red Sox beat the Toronto Blue Jays 4-3 Tuesday night for their third straight win.
- Gordon's inside-the-park homer helps Marlins beat Giants 5-3
MIAMI (AP) — Major league batting leader Dee Gordon hit the first inside-the-park homer in the four-year history of Marlins Park, and the three-run shot helped Miami beat the San Francisco Giants 5-3 Tuesday night.
- Salazar backed by 3 HRs, Indians beat Rays 6-2
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Danny Salazar pitched two-hit ball for 7 2-3 innings and the Cleveland Indians backed him with three home runs to beat the Tampa Bay Rays 6-2 Tuesday night.