- Clayton Kershaw gets 1st win as Dodgers beat Rockies 7-3
LOS ANGELES (AP) — It took Clayton Kershaw three starts to get his first victory and he still is trying to find his groove after putting together one of the greatest seasons any pitcher ever had.
- LEADING OFF: Bryant tries again, Giants get their rings
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues today:
- Gallardo, Rangers relievers shut down Mariners in 3-1 win
SEATTLE (AP) — Yovani Gallardo pitched six scoreless innings, Robinson Chirinos homered and the Texas Rangers beat the Seattle Mariners 3-1 Friday night.
- Collmenter shuts down Giants, gets 3 hits in D-backs win
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Josh Collmenter pitched a four-hitter and had a career-high three hits, and the Arizona Diamondbacks sent the World Series champion San Francisco Giants to an eighth straight loss with a 9-0 win Friday night.
- Trout hits 2 HRs to lead Angels past Astros, 6-3
HOUSTON (AP) — Mike Trout homered twice to become the youngest player in history with 100 home runs and 100 stolen bases, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Astros 6-3 on Friday night.