- Magic hold off late charge from Wolves for 4th straight win
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Nikola Vucevic had 18 points, 12 rebounds and four assists, and the Orlando Magic won their fourth straight game with a 96-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night.
- Gasol's 38 points lead Grizzlies past Pelicans 113-104
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Marc Gasol scored a career-high 38 points and grabbed 13 rebounds, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the New Orleans Pelicans 113-104 on Tuesday night.
- Wall scores 35 as Wizards hand Cavs 1st home loss, 97-85
CLEVELAND (AP) — John Wall scored a season-high 35 points and the Washington Wizards handed the Cleveland Cavaliers their first home loss of the season, 97-85 on Tuesday night.
- Nets beat Suns 94-91 for 4th straight home victory
NEW YORK (AP) — Brook Lopez scored 23 points and the Brooklyn Nets beat the Phoenix Suns 94-91 on Tuesday night for their fourth straight home victory.
- 76ers top Lakers for 1st win of season, snap 28-game skid
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Kobe Bryant won over the fans — he just couldn't beat the previously winless Philadelphia 76ers.