- Curry leads Warriors past Rockets for 42nd straight home win
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Stephen Curry and the Golden State starters got a big boost from their bench.
- Hayward lifts Jazz over Mavs 121-119 in OT for 7th straight
DALLAS (AP) — Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz now have a win that coach Quin Snyder views as validation for the hot streak his young team is enjoying.
- Wall, Wizards ruin Rambis' Knicks debut with 111-108 win
NEW YORK (AP) — The Washington Wizards put the New York Knicks in the same kind of hole under Kurt Rambis they kept falling into under Derek Fisher.
- Aldridge scores 28 and Spurs run away from Heat, 119-101
MIAMI (AP) — Within seven points early in the fourth quarter, the Miami Heat had reason to believe they could knock off the San Antonio Spurs.
- Middleton's free throw lifts Bucks over Celtics 112-111
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Khris Middleton made one of two free throws with 0.6 seconds left and the Milwaukee Bucks defeated the Boston Celtics 112-111 in improbable fashion on Tuesday night.