- Osweiler gets first comeback win, Broncos beat Pats 30-24
DENVER (AP) — Brock Osweiler engineered his first comeback win in only his second NFL start.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Day after players-only meeting, Redskins beat Giants 20-14
LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — The day before hosting the New York Giants with the NFC East lead on the line, safety Dashon Goldson and some other members of the Washington Redskins spoke up at a players-only meeting.
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — With two running backs down, Arizona's ground game kept getting stuffed. So Carson Palmer took charge.
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30
SEATTLE (AP) — Russell Wilson was sick of the story line about the Seattle Seahawks inability to finish games in the fourth quarter.