- Talib, Jackson, Webb fined for Super Bowl infractions
Denver Broncos fiery cornerback Aqib Talib's taunting and face mask fouls proved costlier five days later than they did in Super Bowl 50.
- Broncos basking in glory of first title since '99
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — While general manager John Elway maps out plans to keep his team intact, the Denver Broncos are enjoying the spoils of their Super Bowl victory.
- Running back Matt Forte done in Chicago after 8 seasons
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Matt Forte won't be returning to the Chicago Bears for a ninth season.
- McCoy's lawyer: No decision on charges until next week
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — An attorney for Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy says he's been told no decision will be made until next week on charges over a Philadelphia nightclub brawl that left two off-duty police officers injured.
- Raiders agree to extension to remain at Oakland Coliseum
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Four weeks after being stymied in their effort to move to Los Angeles, the Raiders agreed to a one-year extension lease extension on Thursday to remain at the Oakland Coliseum through the 2016 season — and possibly beyond.