- Falcons LB Shembo waived after animal cruelty charge
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons waived linebacker Prince Shembo on Friday, shortly after he was charged with aggravated animal cruelty.
- Belichick avoids direct answers on deflated footballs
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Coach Bill Belichick shed little light Friday in his first public remarks since the report was issued on the Patriots' use of deflated footballs.
- AP Source: Brady's deflate appeal will be June 23
A person familiar with the situation says Tom Brady's appeal of his suspension in the deflated footballs scandal will be heard on June 23.
- Adrian Peterson vents on Twitter about honoring contract
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson took to Twitter on Thursday to express his frustration over criticism he is receiving while staying away from the voluntary portion of Minnesota Vikings' offseason.
- Tebow makes his Philly debut
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A slimmer Tim Tebow threw passes in shorts while a horde of reporters critiqued his mechanics and analyzed his arm motion.