- Houston's Fitzpatrick to start for injured Mallett
HOUSTON (AP) — Ryan Fitzpatrick is getting a second chance to be Houston's quarterback on Sunday at Tennessee with Ryan Mallett out for the season with a chest injury.
- RG3 benched: Redskins to start Colt McCoy vs. Indy
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Robert Griffin III mingled in the locker room and made small talk about shoes and food.
- Smith to start at QB for Jets vs. Dolphins on MNF
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Geno Smith is getting another shot as the New York Jets' starting quarterback.
- Devon Still calls child support story "untruthful"
CINCINNATI (AP) — Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still called his former girlfriend's comments about child support "untruthful" on Wednesday and said he's letting the dispute play out in court.
- Juicy Thanksgiving fare for NFL fans
Here's how critical Philadelphia's game at Dallas will be on Thanksgiving Day: The winner can start thinking about a home postseason game, maybe even a bye for the wild-card round. The loser winds up needing to win the rematch in 17 days to be viable in the NFC East.