- Palat scores winner to lead Lightning over Flames
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Ondrej Palat scored 3 minutes into overtime to lift the Tampa Bay Lightning to a 2-1 win over the Calgary Flames on Tuesday night.
- Boyes scores in OT to lift Panthers over Avalanche
DENVER (AP) — Brad Boyes scored a power-play goal 2:23 into overtime and the Florida Panthers beat the Colorado Avalanche 4-3 on Tuesday night.
- Lowry scores first goal to lift Jets over Canes
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Adam Lowry's first NHL goal helped the Winnipeg Jets snap a four-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday night.
- Raanta leads Blackhawks past Flyers 4-0
CHICAGO (AP) — Antti Raanta made 32 saves to earn a shutout in his first start of the season, and Patrick Kane scored two power-play goals to lead the Chicago Blackhawks past the Philadelphia Flyers 4-0 on Tuesday night.
- Stars hold off Canucks to win 6-3
DALLAS (AP) — Erik Cole scored two goals, Kari Lehtonen made 43 saves and the Dallas Stars held off the Vancouver Canucks 6-3 on Tuesday night.