- Buffalo beats Arizona 4-1 in battle of NHL's worst teams
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Andrej Meszaros scored two goals for the second straight game, and the Buffalo Sabres ended a five-game losing streak by beating the Arizona Coyotes 4-1 Monday night in a matchup between the NHL's worst two teams.
- Schultz, Bachman help Oilers to 4-1 win over Avs
DENVER (AP) — In the midst of a tough season, the Edmonton Oilers are finishing strong.
- Lightning clinch playoff berth with 5-3 win at Montreal
MONTREAL (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning owned the Montreal Canadiens all season.
- Flames use big 2nd period to beat host Stars 5-3
DALLAS (AP) — Jiri Hudler, Raphael Diaz and Johnny Gaudreau scored within a span of 6:49 of the second period, and the Calgary Flames held on for a 5-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.
- Blackhawks get big 4-1 victory over Kings
CHICAGO (AP) — Defensemen Duncan Keith and Niklas Hjalmarsson scored 1:04 apart in the second period, and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Los Angeles Kings 4-1 on Monday.