- Okposo's hat trick lifts Islanders to 8-1 rout of Oilers
NEW YORK (AP) — Kyle Okposo scored a hat trick after the Islanders opened a commanding early lead with three first-period goals as New York routed the last-place Edmonton Oilers 8-1 on Sunday.
- Andrighetto's SO goal lifts Canadiens over Hurricanes 2-1
MONTREAL (AP) — Sven Andrighetto was the only player to score in a five-round shootout, leading the Montreal Canadiens past the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Sunday.
- Ovechkin reaches 30 goals again as Capitals beat Flyers
WASHINGTON (AP) — Matt Niskanen scored a goal that wowed the Washington Capitals' bench, and Alex Ovechkin scored an atypical goal that put him in elite company in hockey history.
- Stafford scores 2 goals, Jets beat Avalanche 4-2
DENVER (AP) — Drew Stafford had two goals, including the go-ahead score, and the Winnipeg Jets beat the Colorado Avalanche 4-2 on Saturday night.
- Hiller makes 34 saves, Flames beat Canucks 4-1
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Jonas Hiller made 34 saves, helping the Calgary Flames to a 4-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night.