- Hamilton given back to Texas after troubled Angels stint
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Josh Hamilton is back with the Texas Rangers.
- Cavaliers move on, maybe without Love and Smith
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Cavaliers are bruised, not beaten or broken. Their playoff run ambles on amid uncertainty and a heaping dose of anxiety.
- Redskins to pick up 5th-year option on Robert Griffin III
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Despite Robert Griffin III's history of injuries and moves in and out of the lineup, the Washington Redskins plan to exercise the quarterback's fifth-year contract option for the 2016 season.
- Grizzlies, Bulls wary even with big leads in playoffs
The Grizzlies and Bulls head into their games Monday night in complete control of their respective series, needing just one more victory to advance to the next round.
- Capitals-Islanders Game 7 stirs 'Epic' memories
There's only been one Game 7 between the Capitals and Islanders, but it has stood the test of time — lots and lots and lots of time — as one of the great games in postseason annals.
- Vegas sets up 'concentric' security for upcoming megafight
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather hadn't even decided how much it would cost home viewers to watch their fight when the head of the Nevada Athletic Commission started planning security for their big bout.
- Cavs sweep Celts as James scores 27 in 101-93 victory
BOSTON (AP) — LeBron James dribbled out the final 20 seconds while players embraced as the Cavaliers completed a sweep of the Celtics.
- 2-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch now a student aide
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Austin Hatch, who survived two deadly airplane crashes and went on to suit up for Michigan, is giving up playing basketball.
- Crawford to start for Blackhawks against Wild
CHICAGO (AP) — Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said goalie Corey Crawford will start Game 1 of the team's second-round series against the Minnesota Wild.
- LEADING OFF: Wainwright gets MRI, Russell ready for Wrigley
A look at what's happening all around the major leagues today: