- Ravens return blocked field goal on last play, stun Browns
CLEVELAND (AP) — Brent Urban just wanted a chance to play. Will Hill wanted redemption.
- Oregon offensive coordinator Frost is new UCF coach
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Central Florida went west to find its next football coach.
- LeBron on Kobe: "I wanted to be just like him"
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James says Kobe Bryant inspired him to greatness and he was "kind of sad" when he learned the Lakers star is retiring.
- Bryant kicks off hoops goodbye tour in hometown of Philly
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Kobe Bryant's farewell tour begins in the city that loves and hates him.
- Tigers celebration: Swinney promises pizza party at Clemson
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) — Dabo Swinney says there pizza party he promised will be held at Clemson on Sunday — whether the Tigers win or lose the Atlantic Coast Conference game on Saturday night.
- FANTASY PLAYS: How to keep your team going with spare parts
In virtually every fantasy football league in the world, Kirk Cousins wasn't even considered as a quarterback option on draft day. He wasn't even the top option on his own team for most of the offseason.
- No team deserves to win the NFC East
Six wins will win the NFC East.
- The longest-tenured players from the 4 major US pro sports
Kobe Bryant has announced that this season, his 20th with the Los Angeles Lakers, will be his last. Bryant is the first NBA player to spend that many years with one franchise, though it's not completely uncommon across the other pro sports in the United States.
- No bowl bonus for Nebraska coaches if picked with 5-7 record
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska will play in a bowl with a 5-7 record if invited to one, but coach Mike Riley and his assistants won't receive bowl bonuses.
- Coach: NFL called play in Titans' loss 'poorly officiated'
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Titans interim coach Mike Mularkey says the NFL called how referee Jeff Triplette's crew handled a late fourth down in Tennessee's 24-21 loss to Oakland a "poorly officiated play."