- Wisconsin heads to Final Four after 85-78 win over Arizona
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Just call him Sam Dagger.
- AP sources: Texas fires coach Barnes after 17 years
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas basketball coach Rick Barnes will be released after yet another quick exit from the postseason, people with knowledge of the decision told The Associated Press on Saturday.
- UConn steamrolls past Texas 105-54, reaches regional final
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Geno Auriemma reached another milestone in record fashion.
- Are Houston Regional shooting woes due to stadium?
HOUSTON (AP) — The South Regional of the NCAA Tournament is the only one being played in a football stadium.
- It's Izzo versus Pitino in showdown to settle East Region
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Tom Izzo and Rick Pitino are Final Four regulars, and one of them will be back this year even though both of their teams were counted out weeks ago.
- Tom Brady posts video of cliff jump
Tom Brady really went deep.
- LEADING OFF: Alex Rodriguez to play first base
A look at what's happening around spring training in Florida and Arizona on Sunday:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson works out with Texas Rangers
SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) — Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson spent Saturday at spring training with the Texas Rangers, hitting a home run in batting practice and drawing on his recent Super Bowl experience to deliver a message to the team.
- Serena Williams easily wins opening match at Miami Open
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) — Serena Williams punctuated points Saturday with theatrics worthy of a Grand Slam final. There were squeals, knee kicks, pirouettes and fist pumps, sometimes all at once.
- Inside Floyd Mayweather's camp, where the cars are clean
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The best evidence the boss was around was the white Ferrari 458 Spider parked in front between two equally white Rolls Royces, top off and gleaming in the late afternoon sun. While Floyd Mayweather Jr. worked inside, a man with a spray bottle and cloth worked to make sure there wasn't an offending particle of dust on the ride the fighter would pilot home.