- Ford's US sales up 10 percent in July
DETROIT (AP) — Ford's U.S. sales jumped 10 percent in July on strong demand for its SUVs.
- Harley recalls bikes for ignition switch problem
DETROIT (AP) — Ignition switch problems that have plagued General Motors and Chrysler have now turned up in the motorcycle business.
- 2-pound Michigan baby undergoes heart procedure
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A 2-pound Michigan newborn dubbed "Mighty Girl" by her parents is one of the smallest babies in the world to undergo a heart procedure to open up a blocked artery caused by a congenital defect.
- Chrysler US sales climb 20 percent in July
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — Chrysler says its U.S. sales rose 20 percent in July from a year ago, its best performance for the month in nine years.
- Murder hearing for couple whose dogs killed runner
LAPEER, Mich. (AP) — Prosecutors say a couple whose two dogs fatally mauled a 46-year-old jogger on a rural Michigan road are facing a court hearing on murder charges.