- Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel says he "let down" fans
CLEVELAND (AP) — Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has expressed remorse and asked for privacy following a 10-week stay in rehab.
- Super Bowl champs to be honored at White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Super Bowl champion New England Patriots will be honored at the White House.
- NFL reinstates Adrian Peterson from suspension
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson has been cleared to return to the NFL. Now all that remains to be settled is where he will play next season.
- NFL stadium czar meets with Oakland officials
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The NFL's stadium czar has visited Oakland to press Raiders executives and city and county officials for signs of progress in their efforts to keep the team in the East Bay.
- Ex-Vikings tight end Voigt indicted in alleged Ponzi scheme
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt is charged in a federal indictment with conspiracy and fraud in an alleged Ponzi scheme, the U.S. Attorney's office said Wednesday.