- AP Source: Peyton Manning returning for 18th NFL season
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Hold that gold watch. Peyton Manning is taking one more shot at the silver trophy.
- Goodell: NFL responsible for Super Bowl seating problems
DALLAS (AP) — NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says in a taped deposition that the league was responsible for problems that left hundreds of fans without seats or with restricted views during the 2011 Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium.
- Former player Nate Jackson calls for NFL to allow marijuana
DENVER (AP) — Former Broncos tight end Nate Jackson says he believes the NFL will have no choice but to remove marijuana from its lists of banned substances in the near future.
- With Peterson's status in question, Vikings pay a visit
The Minnesota Vikings have made their in-person pitch to Adrian Peterson, the latest step toward resolving the star running back's unclear status.
- AP source: Vikings to meet with Adrian Peterson on Wednesday
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson is about to feel what it's like to be recruited again.