- Jets players speak out on slain NYPD officers
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Sheldon Richardson was stunned when he heard the news Saturday that two New York City police officers were killed in the line of duty.
- Wilson, Seahawks close in on NFC West title
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Russell Wilson threw for two touchdowns and ran for another, Seattle set a franchise record with 596 yards of offense and the streaking Seahawks closed in on another NFC West title with a 35-6 romp over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday night.
- Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers both qualified for the NFL playoffs with wins Sunday. Next week, they will play for division titles at home.
- Showdown for AFC North title moves to prime time
NEW YORK (AP) — The showdown for the AFC North title will be played in prime time.
- Raiders knock out Bills with 26-24 win
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — With their playoff hopes at stake, the Buffalo Bills couldn't manage to stop Derek Carr and the lowly Oakland Raiders.