- Fontaine, Dubnyk help Wild to 3-1 win over Avalanche
DENVER (AP) — A night off? Devan Dubnyk doesn't need one.
- Paul Stastny scores winner in Blues' 2-1 victory over Oilers
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Paul Stastny scored the winning goal with 5:40 left and added an assist as the St. Louis Blues edged the Edmonton Oilers 2-1 on Saturday night.
- Senators beat Sharks 4-2 for 5th straight victory
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Mike Hoffman scored a power-play goal to break a tie midway through the third period, and the Ottawa Senators rallied from a pair of deficits to post their fifth straight win, 4-2 over the reeling San Jose Sharks on Saturday night.
- Del Zotto's SH goal lifts Flyers over Rangers
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Michael Del Zotto's short-handed goal 1:19 into the third period lifted the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-2 victory over the New York Rangers on Saturday night.
- Bruins win 4-1, send Coyotes to 9th straight loss
BOSTON (AP) — The Boston Bruins are in a tight race for one of the Eastern Conference's final playoff spots, and they knew they couldn't slip up against a struggling team.