- Reaves game winning goal lifts Blues over Jets 4-2
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Ryan Reaves scored the game-winner in his hometown as the St. Louis Blues defeated the Winnipeg Jets 4-2 on Sunday afternoon.
- Hudler leads Flames past Devils in SO
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Jiri Hudler scored late in regulation to start Calgary's comeback and then got the deciding goal in the shootout to lift the Flames to 5-4 win over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night.
- Vermette nets winner for Coyotes vs. Sharks
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Antoine Vermette, who also scored in regulation, netted the lone goal of the shootout to help the Arizona Coyotes beat the San Jose Sharks 4-3 on Saturday night.
- Toews, Hossa lead Blackhawks in 7-1 rout of Oilers
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Marian Hossa had a goal and three assists, and Jonathan Toews scored twice as the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Edmonton Oilers 7-1 Saturday night.
- Redmond scores 2, Avalanche beat Hurricanes 4-3
DENVER (AP) — Zach Redmond scored his second goal of the game with 1:35 remaining, and the Colorado Avalanche rallied to beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-3 on Saturday night.