- Johnson has hat trick, Lightning beat Penguins 4-3
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Tyler Johnson and his linemates took the spotlight away from Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin.
- Perreault scores 2, Jets ease past Blackhawks 5-1
CHICAGO (AP) — Mathieu Perreault scored two goals while extending his point streak to eight games, and the Winnipeg Jets routed the listless Chicago Blackhawks 5-1 on Tuesday night.
- Gagner scores 2, Coyotes top plummeting Oilers 5-1
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Sam Gagner had two goals and two assists against his former team as the Arizona Coyotes beat Edmonton 5-1 on Tuesday night, handing the Oilers their eighth consecutive defeat and 19th in 20 games.
- Varlamov returns, leads Avalanche past Blues 5-0
DENVER (AP) — Semyon Varlamov returned from an injury and stopped 26 shots in his second shutout of the season, leading the Colorado Avalanche past the slumping St. Louis Blues 5-0 on Tuesday night.
- Tatar, Red Wings end 6-game skid, beat Sabres
DETROIT (AP) — Tomas Tatar had a pair of power-play goals in the third period Tuesday night and the Detroit Red Wings ended a six-game winless streak with a 6-3 victory over the Buffalo Sabres.