- Sprint to end NASCAR sponsorship after 2016 season
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Sprint informed NASCAR it won't extend title sponsorship of the top Sprint Cup Series beyond its current contract, which expires after the 2016 season.
- NASCAR driver Vickers undergoes heart surgery
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR driver Brian Vickers underwent surgery to repair a hole in his heart for a second time, and the recovery period will cause him to miss the start of the 2015 season.
- Ganassi and Harry Scott to field 1 Xfinity entry
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Chip Ganassi and Harry Scott Jr. have teamed up to field one car in NASCAR's Xfinity Series next season.
- Kevin Harvick named Driver of the Year
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR champion Kevin Harvick has been named Driver of the Year by a panel of broadcasters and journalists.
- NASCAR driver Kyle Busch has surgery on left foot
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Kyle Busch underwent successful surgery on his left foot Thursday at a Charlotte, North Carolina hospital.