- Reindeer on Colorado mall visit escapes
DILLON, Colo. (AP) — A runaway reindeer broke free from Santa in Colorado Thursday, running away while the Big Man was inside a mall visiting with children.
- 'Singin' in the Rain' suit auction postponed
DALLAS (AP) — Although rain couldn't stop Gene Kelly from singing and dancing, an ice storm has postponed the auction of the Hollywood star's gray wool suit.
- Couple accidentally gets bag of cash at drive-thru
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A suburban Nashville couple got more than they expected in their to-go order in a McDonald's drive-thru: A bag of cold cash.
- Ore. man learns driving tank harder than it looks
GOLD BEACH, Ore. (AP) — Sometimes an owner's manual is not enough.
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents
MILWAUKEE (AP) — "Cannibal sandwiches," an appetizer featuring raw, lean ground beef served on cocktail bread, may be a Wisconsin tradition, but they are not safe, health officials said, noting that more than a dozen people became ill after consuming them last holiday season.
- Ky. man fills brother's wish with big tip in Vt.
SPRINGFIELD, Vt. (AP) — Before Aaron Collins died, he gave his brother, Seth, a mission: Eat, be merry and leave a giant tip.
- Ky.'s Liberty Van driver beats $56 ticket in NJ
BELVIDERE, N.J. (AP) — A Kentucky woman whose van is plastered with political signs and trinkets has won a costly fight to have a $56 traffic ticket tossed in New Jersey.