- Muller into 2nd round in Rotterdam, Gasquet withdraws
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) — Gilles Muller set up a second-round match with former U.S. Open champion Marin Cilic at the World Tennis Tournament after coming from a set down to beat Andreas Seppi Tuesday.
- Delbonis upsets Fognini to reach 2nd round in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — Federico Delbonis of Argentina upset sixth-seeded Fabio Fognini of Italy 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-4 in the first round of the Argentina Open on Tuesday.
- Pavlyuchenkova reaches round 2 in St. Petersburg
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (AP) — Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova was made to fight for a place in the second round of the St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy on Tuesday, beating Czech veteran Klara Koukalova in three sets.
- Tennis umpires banned over corruption; 4 officials suspended
LONDON (AP) — Two tennis umpires have been banned and four others are under investigation for corruption, authorities said Tuesday.
- Andy Murray becomes first-time father with birth of girl
LONDON (AP) — Andy Murray has become a father for the first time after his wife, Kim Sears, gave birth to a girl.