- Goffin beats top-seeded Tsonga in Moselle quarters
METZ, France (AP) — Eighth-seeded David Goffin of Belgium rallied to beat top-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 1-6, 7-6 (5), 7-5 Friday to reach the Moselle Open semifinals.
- Lille to host France-Switzerland Davis Cup final
PARIS (AP) — The Davis Cup final between France and Roger Federer's Switzerland will be held at the 27,000-capacity Pierre Mauroy stadium in the northern French city of Lille.
- Cornet cruises into Guangzhou Open final
GUANGZHOU, China (AP) — Alize Cornet of France will play for her second title of the year in the Guangzhou Open final after beating Timea Bacsinszky of Switzerland 6-1, 7-6 (5) on Friday.
- Lepchenko upsets Radwanska at Korea Open
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Fifth-seeded Varvara Lepchenko of the United States upset defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-2 in the Korea Open quarterfinals on Friday.
- Wozniacki, Kerber, Ivanovic reach Tokyo semis
TOKYO (AP) — Ana Ivanovic beat Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-2 for the first time since 2008 to reach the Pan Pacific Open semifinals on Friday.