- Tennis final to go ahead in Belgium with increased security
LONDON (AP) — The Davis Cup final is set to go ahead as planned in Ghent this weekend with increased security measures because of the ongoing terror alert in Belgium, the International Tennis Federation said Monday.
- For 2016 season, Federer won't look past Australian Open
LONDON (AP) — The Olympic tennis tournament remains the only big singles title Roger Federer has yet to add to his collection. Looking ahead to next season, though, it's not the Rio de Janeiro Games that are at the top of his mind.
- Djokovic beats Federer in straight sets to win at ATP finals
LONDON (AP) — As usual this season, Novak Djokovic was the best player on the court.
- Rojer and Tecau win doubles title at ATP finals
LONDON (AP) — Jean-Julien Rojer of the Netherlands and Horia Tecau of Romania won the doubles title at the ATP finals on Sunday, beating Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea 6-4, 6-3.
- Novak Djokovic to face Roger Federer in last match of season
LONDON (AP) — There is one more match to play this season, and there is plenty riding on it for both Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer.