- A look at Serena Williams' possible path to true Grand Slam
Shortly after the draw for the U.S. Open set up Serena Williams' path to completing a Grand Slam, she offered her own analysis.
- Anderson advances to Winston-Salem Open semifinals
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — Second-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa beat eighth-seeded Borna Coric of Croatia 6-2, 7-6 (1) on Thursday night to advance to the semifinals in the Winston-Salem Open.
- US OPEN 2015: Capsules on top women's players
Women to watch at the U.S. Open, which begins Monday:
- Defending champion Kvitova advances in Connecticut Open
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Second-seeded defending champion Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic beat seventh-seeded Agnieska Radwanska of Poland 7-5, 6-4 on Thurday night to reach the Connecticut Open semifinals.
- US OPEN 2015: What to watch aside from Williams in New York
There is no question that the most talked-about topic heading into the U.S. Open is Serena Williams' Grand Slam bid. Even if she does dominate the conversation, a certain "Big Four" of men's tennis will provide plenty to discuss, too, as usual.