- Layman leads No. 17 Maryland past Oklahoma State
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — Jake Layman had 21 points and 11 rebounds and No. 17 Maryland beat Oklahoma State 73-64 on Sunday to improve to 11-1.
- No. 6 Virginia slams Harvard 76-27
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Mike Tobey is the X factor for No. 6 Virginia, and when the 7-footer is a big factor, the Cavaliers are dangerous.
- Wright scores 17 as No. 14 Utah beats UNLV 59-46
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Delon Wright scored 17 points, Brandon Taylor had 16, and No. 14 Utah beat UNLV 59-46 on Saturday night in the MGM Grand Showcase.
- Jarreau helps Washington edge Oklahoma 69-67
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Jernard Jarreau scored 12 points, and No. 16 Washington held on for a 69-67 victory over No. 15 Oklahoma on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Showcase.
- Staten leads No. 22 West Virginia past NC State
NEW YORK (AP) — Juwan Staten scored 24 points to lead No. 22 West Virginia to an 83-69 win over North Carolina State on Saturday night.
- No. 21 Mississippi State rolls past Miami (Ohio) 68-42
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Victoria Vivians scored 20 points to lead No. 21 Mississippi State to a 68-42 victory over Miami (Ohio) on Sunday in the Las Vegas Holiday Hoops Classic.
- Hammond leads No. 10 Louisville women past No. 24 California
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Sara Hammond scored 10 of her 18 points in the second half, and No. 10 Louisville beat No. 24 California 70-57 on Sunday in a rematch of their 2013 national semifinal.
- No. 2 UConn women rout UCLA 86-50
UNCASVILLE, Conn. (AP) — Breanna Stewart scored 22 points to lead a balanced offense and No. 2 UConn beat UCLA 86-50 on Sunday in the Naismith Hall of Fame women's holiday showcase at the Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Powers, No. 18 Michigan State beat No. 19 Syracuse 89-76
WINTER PARK, Fla. (AP) — Aerial Powers had 32 points and 17 rebounds, leading No. 18 Michigan State over No. 19 Syracuse 89-76 in the final game of the Florida Sunshine Classic at Rollins College on Sunday.
- No. 13 Duke women top No. 8 Kentucky, 89-68
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — No. 13 Duke finally figured out how to finish off a Top 10 team: Build a big lead, and don't let up.