- Lipscomb hires Casey Alexander as new men's coach
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Lipscomb has hired Casey Alexander as the 18th head coach in the program's history, luring him away after spending the past two seasons at Stetson.
- Stoudamire returns to Arizona
Damon Stoudamire was one of most popular players in Arizona history, an electrifying, high-scoring guard with a cool nickname.
- Alford buyout agreement to net New Mexico $625K
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The University of New Mexico says it has reached an agreement in principal with former basketball coach Steve Alford over his buyout.
- K-State adds F Bolden from Georgetown
MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) — Kansas State says sophomore forward Brandon Bolden is joining the Wildcats after leaving Georgetown.
- Washington's Wilcox undergoes foot surgery
SEATTLE (AP) — Washington guard C.J. Wilcox has undergone surgery on his left foot to stabilize a stress fracture that bothered him for much of his junior season.
- Tennessee plans to honor Summitt with sculpture
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee plans to honor former Lady Vols coach Pat Summitt by building an on-campus statue in her honor.
- Alabama hires Curry as women's basketball coach
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Alabama has hired former Texas Tech coach Kristy Curry as its new women's basketball coach.