- NASCAR shakes up schedule for 2018 and adds road course
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR announced several changes to its 2018 schedule Tuesday, including new tracks for the final 11 races of the season.
- AP Exclusive: Mixed emotions for Dixon after armed robbery
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The whole plan had been to celebrate Scott Dixon's pole-winning run for the Indianapolis 500 at a downtown Italian restaurant.
- Column: Scott Dixon grabs Indy 500 spotlight, robbery aside
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — It is only fitting that it was Scott Dixon, the greatest IndyCar driver of his generation, to grab some of the spotlight away from Fernando Alonso.
- Panthers make several adjustments in their scouting staff
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Panthers have made several changes within their scouting staff, including naming Mark Koncz the new director of player personnel. Koncz had previously worked as the team's director of pro scouting.
- All-Star race shows Coca-Cola 600 could be a long slog
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — The All-Star race showed Kyle Larson is the likely favorite for the Coca-Cola 600.
Sports News for North Carolina