- AP TOP 25 REWIND: No. 7 Creighton has rough week of losses
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — In a week when three top-10 teams in the AP Top 25 lost, No. 7 Creighton might have taken the biggest hit.
- No. 21 NC State women overcome shooting woes, beat Clemson
RALIEGH, N.C. (AP) — Dominique Wilson scored 16 points, Miah Spencer added 11 with seven rebounds and five assists and No. 21 N.C. State beat Clemson 65-53 on Sunday.
- Turner helps No. 6 Notre Dame beat North Carolina 77-55
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw always wants to get Brianna Turner going inside no matter who the sixth-ranked Fighting Irish are playing.
- Jones keys No. 18 Duke's 70-58 win over Miami
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — For one of the rare occasions this season, No. 18 Duke had plenty of options. So acting head coach Jeff Capel started the second half with the players who brought the most energy — and they lifted the Blue Devils out of a huge hole.
- Davis scores career-high 35, hits game winner for Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Jon Davis drilled the game winner with 0.2 seconds left as part of a career-high 35 points and Charlotte outlasted Old Dominion 74-72 on Saturday night.
Sports News for North Carolina