- Roo-ting out trouble: Rogue S Carolina kangaroo nabbed again
CLARKS HILL, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina's most talented escape artist may be a kangaroo.
- 93-year-old makes first hole-in-one in 65 years of golfing
ZANESVILLE, Ohio (AP) — A 93-year-old Ohio man wrapped up his nearly seven decades of golfing with his first hole-in-one.
- Laurel, Yanny or ... covfefe? White House joins in on debate
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is joining in on the viral debate over whether people hear the names "Laurel" or "Yanny" in a much-shared audio clip.
- 6 young squirrels rescued from ordeal of tangled tails
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Six young squirrels whose tails were stuck together by tree sap are recovering after a Nebraska wildlife expert untangled them.
- Tickle Me, Fleury: Vegas goalie tickles Jets player's ear
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Marc-Andre Fleury gave Blake Wheeler quite an earful.
- Ammo box falls from military chopper, crashes into school
EL PASO, Texas (AP) — Authorities are trying to determine how a box of ammunition fell from a military helicopter and crashed through the roof of an elementary school in Texas.
- Owner of $85M apartment offers trip to space with purchase
NEW YORK (AP) — The owner for a New York City condominium is offering a trip to outer space included with the purchase of an $85 million dollar apartment.
- Man arrested for posing as Texas high school athlete
DALLAS (AP) — Police say a 25-year-old man duped two Dallas high schools for nine months by posing as a 17-year-old student and Hurricane Harvey evacuee in order to play basketball.
- Person in Spider-Man costume hangs out on Boston train
BOSTON (AP) — A person sporting a Spider-Man costume joined commuters on a Boston subway train — dangling from a handrail.
- Audio clip spurs social media debate over yanny or laurel
Do you hear what I hear?