- Crop circle in Germany attracts many visitors
BERLIN (AP) — Thousands of people are trekking to a Bavarian farmer's field to check out a mysterious set of crop circles.
- Couple wants middle names to include 'Seamonster'
HOLYOKE, Mass. (AP) — Sea monsters may exist only in the imagination, but a Massachusetts couple wants to make them part of their names.
- Pesky pig that scared kids on Maine trail captured
OAKLAND, Maine (AP) — An 80-pound domestic pig that chased children and adults on a walking trail in Maine during three weeks of freedom has been nabbed.
- Indianapolis man buys 2 $1M tickets in 3 months
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — An Indianapolis man has won two $1 million lottery prizes in the past three months.
- Police: Naked intruder fell asleep in couple's bed
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A New Mexico man faces charges after authorities say a couple found him naked and sleeping in their bed.
- Oak Ridge cancels class to reduce Southern accents
OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (AP) — Some employees at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee complained about a class aimed at teaching them how to reduce their Southern accents. Now, managers are calling the whole thing off.
- Clowns help fellow clown who crashed car into pole
WESTWOOD, N.J. (AP) — Clowns to the rescue!
- Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut baby has arrived with a splash, right into a toilet bowl.
- Centenarian gets honorary high school diploma
EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — A Rhode Island centenarian has received something she'd wanted for more than eight decades: her high school diploma.
- Wedding reception shut down when brawl breaks out
MIDDLETOWN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a brawl involving dozens of guests broke out at a wedding reception in central New Jersey.