- Pittsburgh police, FBI looking for wig-wearing bank robber
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh police and FBI agents are trying to find a bank robber who wore an unkempt woman's wig to disguise himself.
- German police seize thousands of 'Trump' ecstasy tablets
BERLIN (AP) — German police say they have seized thousands of tablets of the party drug ecstasy in the shape of Donald Trump's head, a haul with an estimated street value of 39,000 euros ($45,900.)
- To E or not to E _ USC didn't in spelling Shakespeare's name
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Visitors to the University of Southern California might well be muttering, "What fools these mortals be" as they stroll past a statue of the legendary queen of Troy and notice William Shakespeare's name seemingly misspelled at its base.
- Bourbon, pizzas and now spaghetti sauce cover Arkansas roads
CAMDEN, Ark. (AP) — It's a smorgasbord on Arkansas highways, with the third food spill in as many weeks.
- Buddy the blind sea lion goes to Los Angeles Zoo
LOS ANGELES (AP) — He's big and he's loud.
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
EPPING, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman who became stuck in a swimming pool after the ladder broke turned to Facebook to ask for help getting out.
- Police hunt suspected TV thief in 'I'm Broke Baby' T-shirt
LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. (AP) — Police in suburban Kansas City are on the hunt for a man accused of stealing a TV while wearing a T-shirt with the phrase "I'm Broke Baby" on it.
- Men say they've set record for traversing Boston's subway
REVERE, Mass. (AP) — Two Boston-area residents say they've set the world record for travelling to every stop on the city's subway system in about 7 1/2 hours.
- Big catch! Drunken woman allegedly bites fisherman's line
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (AP) — It wasn't exactly the catch a Florida man was hoping for while fishing in the Atlantic Ocean. Instead, deputies say a drunken 22-year-old woman cursed at him before swimming up to his fishing line, biting it and swimming away with the rigging.
- Driver forced to gun engine and jump rising drawbridge
LOWER TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — A driver was forced to gun his engine and jump a drawbridge that began rising as he crossed it with his family.