- Fan drops ring during televised Yankee Stadium engagement
NEW YORK (AP) — In the end, Andrew Fox wasn't charged with an error.
- Driver uses cardboard Trump head in carpool lane
SEATTLE (AP) — A cardboard cutout of a head in a passenger seat definitely caught the attention of a Washington State Patrol trooper Tuesday morning.
- Video shows deer trying to jump inside SUV that hit it
HOWELL, N.J. (AP) — A deer that was hit by an SUV in New Jersey wasn't going down without a fight.
- Snake wrapped around armrest halts Japanese 'bullet' train
TOKYO (AP) — A passenger spotted a snake curled around the armrest of another passenger's seat on a Japanese Shinkansen "bullet" train on Monday, forcing the train to make an unscheduled stop.
- Long dog-gone trip: Florida pooch travels to Boston and back
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Pyrenees mix named Apollo is back home in Florida after a journey that took him to the Boston area.
- Police: Woman robs Arby's restaurant, flees in taxi cab
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman faces armed robbery charges after police say she robbed an Arby's restaurant in Gainesville and then hailed a cab to get away.
- Austrian customs officials find human intestines in luggage
VIENNA (AP) — Austrian customs officials are used to finding unusual items in travelers' luggage. But human intestines were not on their list — until now.
- Bear at Polish zoo finds WWII mortar grenade
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Taking a toy from a bear can be dangerous, especially when the toy is a mortar grenade.
- Satanic Temple brings after-school club to elementary pupils
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The Portland chapter of The Satanic Temple has succeeded in its efforts to bring an after-school program to a Portland elementary school.
- Swooping, gliding over the Alps at free-flight festival
SAINT HILAIRE DU TOUVET, France (AP) — In wild costumes, wingsuits and even home-made flying machines, thousands of people are gliding through the French Alps in the world's oldest free-flight festival.