The Lobos' uptempo offense will meet the Falcons' grind-it-out restraint Wednesday in The Pit in a game the Lobos have got to have.
- Updated: Yesterday
Ashoona became one of Cape Dorset’s best-known artists, producing more than 9,000 prints and drawings before her death in 1983. Akunnittinni: …
- Updated: January 25
Joaquin Bas, 12, outlasted the competition for 39 rounds, nailing such humdingers as "Croesus," "intonation" and the winner, "catastrophe."
- Updated: January 24
- Real Estate
- Falcons release return specialist Devin Hester before camp
July 26, 201610:57 AM ET
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons have released star return specialist Devin Hester before the opening of training camp.
- Comeback route: NFL reinstates wide receiver Josh Gordon
July 25, 20169:08 PM ET
CLEVELAND (AP) — Josh Gordon's curious and complicated career has taken a new turn.
- NFL, players union announce new game-day concussion protocol
July 25, 20166:46 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL and the players association have announced a new policy regarding game-day concussion protocol and discipline for clubs that violate the procedure.
- NFL's 1st female official felt pressure _ after the season
July 25, 20163:24 PM ET
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Sarah Thomas was never hit by the pressure of being the first woman to be a full-time NFL game official until after her first season on the job.
- WR Greg Jennings says he's retiring after decade in NFL
July 25, 20163:04 PM ET
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Receiver Greg Jennings is retiring after a decade in the National Football League.
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
July 25, 201612:59 PM ET
The NFL says it found no credible evidence that Peyton Manning was provided with human growth hormone or other prohibited substances as alleged in a documentary by Al-Jazeera America last year.
- Seahawks owner Allen announces extension for GM Schneider
July 25, 20161:04 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — The Seattle Seahawks have extended the contract of general manager John Schneider.
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
July 22, 201611:07 PM ET
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Dennis Green, the trailblazing coach who led a Minnesota Vikings renaissance in the 1990s before a less successful run with the Arizona Cardinals, has died. He was 67.
- Vikings cut the ribbon at new $1.1 billion football stadium
July 22, 20165:57 PM ET
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph spent his first three seasons playing in the Metrodome, a cramped, dingy noise box that tested the patience of fans and players alike.
- NFL to review domestic violence allegations against Elliott
July 22, 20164:13 PM ET
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The NFL says it is reviewing domestic violence allegations against Dallas Cowboys rookie Ezekiel Elliott.