- The Latest: Poland: If 'no' wins, Greece must exit eurozone
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — The latest from the bailout referendum in Greece (all times local):
- Greeks reject demands for more austerity in key referendum
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greeks overwhelmingly rejected creditors' demands for more austerity in return for rescue loans in a critical referendum Sunday, backing Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, who insisted the vote would give him a stronger hand to reach a better deal.
- The Latest: Crowds await Pope Francis' arrival in Ecuador
Here are the latest developments from Pope Francis' trip to South America:
- On his native turf, Pope Francis touches on cherished issues
QUITO, Ecuador (AP) — History's first Latin American pope returned to Spanish-speaking South America for the first time on Sunday, bringing a message of solidarity with the region's poor, who are expected to turn out in droves to welcome their native son home.
- Farmers eager for drones, but most can't legally fly them
CORDOVA, Md. (AP) — Mike Geske wants a drone.
- Fans cheer as Princess Charlotte christened on royal estate
LONDON (AP) — Prince William and his wife, Kate, marked a milestone for their newborn baby Princess Charlotte on Sunday — a christening ceremony on Queen Elizabeth II's country estate that was steeped in royal tradition.
- On 9th day, Kerry says Iran nuke talks could go either way
VIENNA (AP) — Nine days into marathon nuclear talks, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday said the diplomatic efforts "could go either way," cutting off all potential pathways for an Iranian atomic bomb or ending without an agreement that American officials have sometimes described as the only alternative to war.
- Back at work: Congress facing busy agenda, funding deadline
WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of Congress return from July Fourth fireworks and parades Tuesday facing a daunting summer workload and an impending deadline to fund the government or risk a shutdown in the fall.
- Africans seeking better lives pass through Ethiopian town
METEMA, Ethiopia (AP) — The mood in the border town of Metema these days is quiet and watchful.
- World heritage status for The Alamo, Japan industrial sites
BONN, Germany (AP) — The United States has succeeded in its bid to "Remember the Alamo," after the U.N. cultural body approved its status as a world heritage site Sunday.
- NASCAR fans defend, display Confederate flags at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Steven Rebenstorf has numerous flags flying atop his canopy tent inside Daytona International Speedway.
- Will history repeat itself? The US women hope not
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Abby Wambach remembers the date by heart: July 17, 2011. That was the day the United States lost to Japan in the Women's World Cup title match in Germany.
- All-Williams matchup headlines Monday's action at Wimbledon
LONDON (AP) — One five-time Wimbledon champion is guaranteed to reach the quarterfinals. Another is assured of elimination.
- Brewers extend win streak to 8 games with 6-1 victory
CINCINNATI (AP) — Rookie Taylor Jungmann allowed four hits in eight innings and the Milwaukee Brewers extended their winning streak to eight games with a 6-1 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday.
- LaMarcus Aldridge chooses the San Antonio Spurs
LaMarcus Aldridge got the answers he needed from the San Antonio Spurs.