- Crude oil tumbles 8 pct, points to low gas prices this fall
NEW YORK (AP) — A slew of global economic and geopolitical factors are working to pummel the price of oil and set up U.S. drivers for very low gasoline prices later this year.
- Growth in US services firms rises in June
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. service firms grew at a slightly faster pace in June, as business activity and new orders increased.
- What's next, as Greece stumbles toward euro exit
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — Greece is at the last chance saloon, thirsty and out of credit. Next stop could be the badlands of euro exit.
- After vote win, Greek leaders face pressure to restart talks
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Despite triumphing in a popular vote against austerity, Greece's leaders Monday faced the urgent need to heal ties with European creditors and reach a financial rescue deal to prevent it from falling out of the euro — possibly within days.
- Samsung sees disappointing profit on weak Galaxy S6 sales
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Samsung Electronics Co. forecast lower-than-expected profit for the April-June quarter in a sign that its much-anticipated Galaxy S6 smartphones failed to lead a meaningful recovery.
- Longtime Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dies at 77
NEW YORK (AP) — One of the last of the classic Hollywood showmen, Jerry Weintraub built his show business empire on a Rolodex and chutzpah.
- Q&A: As Obama health law survives, GOP split over next move
WASHINGTON (AP) — Having lost their latest war against President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, Republicans must decide how to wage battles that could fan the issue for the 2016 elections.
- US stocks slip amid global sell-off after Greek 'no' vote
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks in the U.S. fell broadly following drops in overseas markets as Greeks voted to reject creditor conditions for more loans, but the losses weren't as steep as many had feared.
- 'Inside Out' emerges atop 'Jurassic World' in final tally
NEW YORK (AP) — Three weeks after opening, Pixar's "Inside Out" has finally slayed the dinosaurs of "Jurassic World."