- Deborah Cox says Whitney Houston role is 'in good hands'
NEW YORK (AP) — There's one important person to thank for Deborah Cox stepping into Whitney Houston's shoes for the national tour of "The Bodyguard." That person would be Whitney Houston herself.
- Hollywood legend Kirk Douglas turns 100
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kirk Douglas is officially a centenarian.
- New exhibition explores legacy of black fashion designers
NEW YORK (AP) — As a girl, Tracy Reese thought she might be an architect. Then she caught the fashion bug.
- Reinhold apologizes to Dallas police, embarrassed by arrest
DALLAS (AP) — Actor Judge Reinhold has apologized to police, saying he's embarrassed that he was arrested after a confrontation with security at Dallas Love Field Airport.
- Megan Mullally hints at possible 'Will & Grace' revival
A one-off election edition episode of "Will & Grace" may have sparked interest in a revival of the NBC series.
- Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik team up for surprise duet single
Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik have dropped a surprise duet single from the "Fifty Shades Darker" soundtrack.
- Review: Madness CD offers carnival of sounds and characters
Madness, "Can't Touch Us Now" (UMe)
- 'Today' show's Savannah Guthrie gives birth to boy
NEW YORK (AP) — 'Today' show co-host Savannah Guthrie has given birth to her second child, a boy.
- Donald Trump remains producer on 'New Celebrity Apprentice'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Donald Trump is gone from the boardroom of NBC's reboot of "Celebrity Apprentice" but he's kept a business connection to the reality show.
- Iowa court clears way for 'Field of Dreams' baseball complex
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — An Iowa Supreme Court ruling Friday cleared the way for a baseball complex at the "Field of Dreams" movie site in Dyersville, as the state's highest court upheld a lower court's decision that the City Council acted properly when it rezoned the property from agricultural to commercial.