- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
NEW YORK (AP) — Johnny Depp apologized Friday for joking about assassinating Donald Trump during an appearance at a large festival in Britain, the latest example of artists using violent imagery when dealing with the president.
- The Latest: Johnny Depp apologizes for 'assassin' comments
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on Johnny Depp's remarks about assassinating President Donald Trump during an appearance at the Glastonbury Festival (all times local):
- Ron Howard hopes to honor 'great work' done on Han Solo film
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ron Howard says he hopes to honor the great work that's already been done on the Han Solo film and help to deliver on its promise.
- For 'Okja,' growing a GMO pig from page to screen
NEW YORK (AP) — The giant genetically modified pig of Bong Joon-ho's "Okja" is 8-feet tall, 13-feet long and would, if real, weigh six tons. It looks most like a hippo, but it has big floppy dog ears and moves a little like an elephant.
- Olivia Wilde on totalitarianism, babies and split lips
NEW YORK (AP) — As an actress, Olivia Wilde has lots of reasons why making her Broadway debut in George Orwell's dystopian thriller "1984" is special. As a mother, she has just two: her young children.
- Lionel Richie: Tour with Mariah Carey will be 'camp city'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lionel Richie is welcoming full diva behavior from Mariah Carey when she joins his "All the Hits " tour next month.
- Spokesman: Cosby plans tour to educate youth on misbehavior
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bill Cosby will organize a series of town hall meetings to help educate young people about problems their misbehavior could create and other issues, a spokesman for Cosby said.
- Prosecutors seek to uphold 'Making a Murderer' confession
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The confession of a Wisconsin inmate featured in the Netflix series "Making a Murderer" was improperly obtained and he should be retried or released from prison, a three-judge federal appeals panel ruled.
- Schwarzenegger talks climate change with French president
PARIS (AP) — Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger says the environment shouldn't be a partisan issue.
- Olympic spectacle upstages menswear Fashion Week in Paris
PARIS (AP) — It's rare that an event can upstage a top Paris Fashion Week show taking place in the French capital's ornate Grand Palais.