- Reflections on 'Roots' by stars of History's new version
NEW YORK (AP) — Will history repeat itself with the remake of "Roots" ?
- Actress Beth Howland, who played Vera on 'Alice,' dies at 74
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Beth Howland, the actress best known for her role as a ditzy waitress on the 1970s and '80s CBS sitcom "Alice," has died. She was 74.
- Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, reveals tattoo tribute
Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, is showing off another tattoo honoring her late father.
- New Captain America book suggests he's a member of Hydra
WASHINGTON (AP) — Two words no one ever expected Captain America to say? "Hail Hydra."
- Tragically Hip to begin tour in July despite singer's cancer
TORONTO (AP) — The Tragically Hip will play 11 Canadian shows this summer as part of a tour that's going ahead despite lead singer Gord Downie's incurable brain cancer.
- 'Godfather' notebook featuring Coppola comments out in fall
NEW YORK (AP) — "Godfather" obsessives can look forward to a new publication this fall: A 700-page "Notebook" featuring Francis Ford Coppola's original annotations of the Mario Puzo best-seller.
- Ariana Grande replaces Whitney Houston hologram on 'Voice'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ariana Grande has filled in for a hologram version of Whitney Houston in a duet with Christina Aguilera on the season finale of NBC's "The Voice."
- Review: Philly rebels after North Korea invades 'Homefront'
Americans are worried about a lot of things: jobs, health care, climate change, terrorism, too many guns, not enough guns. But hey, at least we haven't been invaded by North Korea.
- Marijuana charges against rapper Twista, others dropped
SOUTH HAVEN, Ind. (AP) — Misdemeanor marijuana possession charges against Chicago rapper Twista and two others also arrested in northwestern Indiana in March have been dropped.
- GLAAD responds to #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Captain America snags a kiss from Sharon Carter in the latest Marvel pic, "Captain America: Civil War," but many fans are wishing it was from someone else — specifically, a man.