- Judge refuses to throw out defamation suit against Cosby
BOSTON (AP) — A federal judge in Massachusetts has refused to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought against comedian Bill Cosby by three women who say he sexually abused them decades ago.
- Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri to star in new BET reality series
NEW YORK (AP) — Rappers Snoop Dogg and Birdman, Grammy-winning producer Jermaine Dupri, and entrepreneur Damon Dash are among the stars of a still-untitled BET reality series, the network announced Friday.
- Nick Jonas, Rick Ross, Meek Mill added to Tidal concert
NEW YORK (AP) — Nick Jonas and rappers Rick Ross, Meek Mill and French Montana have been added to the Tidal X concert in October, concert organizers announced Friday.
- A reckless life as rocker -- and media figure -- for Hynde
NEW YORK (AP) — She may be 64 now, but Chrissie Hynde is still one tough rock 'n' roller.
- Donna Karan's fashion wisdom, in 7 easy pieces
NEW YORK (AP) — Donna Karan introduced her famous Seven Easy Pieces in 1985, as she was introducing the world to her namesake label. Based on a black bodysuit with simple added pieces like a wrap skirt, classic trousers, or a suede jacket, it was a lot more than a convenient wardrobe: It was a conceptual shift in fashion. Karan was trying to tell women working women that clothes could work for them, and not the other way around. And that they didn't need to wear buttoned-up suits to look professional.
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner opens up about Bill Cosby allegations
LOS ANGELES (AP) — "The Cosby Show" alum Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the series' legacy is "tarnished" by the sexual assault allegations made against Bill Cosby.
- Music Review: Selena Gomez brings her A-game to 'Revival'
Selena Gomez, "Revival" (Interscope Records)
- YouTube star Rachel Bloom is CW's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The music video star is dressed right, in a low-cut catsuit that leaves little to the imagination. But her body language, as guided by the director, is somehow off.
- New York theater named after stage and TV actor John Cullum
NEW YORK (AP) — Two-time Tony Award-winner John Cullum has gotten the ultimate stage honor — a theater named after him.
- Prince serenades Madonna at Paisley Park party
CHANHASSEN, Minn. (AP) — Some lucky music fans got to see two icons in the same room early Friday, as Prince performed for Madonna at Paisley Park.