- Oscars look to 'La La Land,' host Kimmel for ratings boost
LOS ANGELES (AP) — If the Oscars had doubled down on nominating films with actors named Ryan, the ceremony's chances for a ratings bounce might be as likely as host Jimmy Kimmel's Trump jokes.
- Barnes tackles urban experience with 'Person of the Crowd'
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia is taking art to the streets — and bringing the streets into the museum — as part of a major new exhibition that looks at engaging with public space and the urban experience.
- In Oscar winners about Hollywood, undercurrents of anxiety
NEW YORK (AP) — Hollywood is ready for its close-up. Again.
- In honor of 'La La Land,' the 5 best movies about Hollywood
There have been great movies about Hollywood almost as long as Hollywood has been making them. Damien Chazelle's much-Oscar nominated "La La Land" is part of a grand tradition going back beyond "Singin' in the Rain" and running past "Mulholland Drive."
- Man held after gun shot in Vegas fight between rapper, group
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Florida man has been jailed on felony and misdemeanor charges after he fired a shot during a fight between the hip hop music group Migos and rapper Sean Kingston outside a Las Vegas Strip convention center, police said Wednesday.
- Ryan Eggold's Tom takes center stage in 'Blacklist' spinoff
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ryan Eggold is ready for more action in NBC's "The Blacklist: Redemption."
- Janelle Monae shines as both her films get Oscar nods
NEW YORK (AP) — The journey from pop star to serious thespian is littered with casualties. For every Justin Timberlake, there are big-name hitmakers whose movie careers have stalled with dubious and disappointing results.
- Jordan Peele turns his focus to directing in 'Get Out'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jordan Peele is "kind of done" with performing.
- Video shows Harrison Ford's plane mistakenly fly over jet
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — Newly released video shows a small plane piloted by Harrison Ford flying low over an airliner with 116 people aboard moments before he mistakenly landed on a taxiway at a Southern California airport.
- Lisa Marie Presley's payments to ex limited to legal fees
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lisa Marie Presley will not have to pay spousal support to her estranged husband while they fight over her assets, but she will have to pay some of his attorney's fees, a judge ruled Wednesday.