- Morgan: 'Can't believe' Wal-Mart blaming him
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Tracy Morgan says he "can't believe" Wal-Mart's assertion that he and others were partly to blame in the highway crash on the New Jersey Turnpike that killed one of his friends.
- Netflix takes aim at the theatrical window
NEW YORK (AP) — Hollywood's carefully controlled system of movie rollouts is officially under siege.
- Lena Dunham sticks to candid style with new book
NEW YORK (AP) — In the pilot episode of "Girls," Lena Dunham's character, Hannah, tells her parents that she believes she's meant to share her writing talent with others.
- Review: 'Gone Girl' delicious suburban noir
The predominant image throughout David Fincher's films, from the uncovered horrors of "Se7en" to the Machiavellian maneuverings of "House of Cards," has been a flashlight beam cutting through the dark.
- Joe Scarborough is writing book on fatherhood
NEW YORK (AP) — Joe Scarborough's next book will be personal.
- Panama inaugurates Frank Gehry-designed museum
PANAMA CITY (AP) — After years of delays, Panama has inaugurated a museum designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry that officials hope will become a cultural landmark and symbolize the country's recent economic ascent.
- 'Gigi' cast adds a phantom, a nanny and a newsie
NEW YORK (AP) — Vanessa Hudgens will be getting some help onstage in "Gigi" by a longtime phantom, a newsboy and former British nanny.
- Nicole Kidman reveals heartbreak at father's death
SYDNEY (AP) — Nicole Kidman revealed she was heartbroken over the death of her father this month and thanked well-wishers for their comforting thoughts and prayers.
- Ed Sullivan statue stolen from TV academy plaza
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police are investigating the theft of a solid bronze statue of Ed Sullivan from an outdoor exhibit at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
- Viola Davis learns underbelly of law on new show
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Playing an attorney on TV has shown Viola Davis there's a slim — and slippery — divide between guilt and innocence.