- Protests turn violent outside Trump rally in New Mexico
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw burning T-shirts, plastic bottles and other items at police officers, overturned trash cans and knocked down barricades.
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state's presidential primaries
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton and presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump each won primaries in Washington state Tuesday.
- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour's death
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The Afghan Taliban confirmed on Wednesday that their former leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week and that they have appointed a successor.
- Babies behind bars: Moms do time with their newborns
BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. (AP) — Jennifer Dumas sits on a sofa, her smiling 6-month-old girl on her lap. The room is full of bright toys and children's books. A rainbow-colored activity mat is on the floor, and Winnie the Pooh is painted on the walls.
- Obama urges Vietnam youth to tackle climate change
HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam (AP) — Wrapping up a historic visit to Vietnam, U.S. President Barack Obama on Wednesday praised the next generation of leaders for being more conscious about the effects of climate change than previous generations and urged them to "do something about it."
- VOICES: A-bomb survivors leader says Japan shares blame, too
TOKYO (AP) — The debate over whether President Barack Obama should apologize to Japanese survivors of America's atomic bombings in World War II made Terumi Tanaka think: What about his own government?
- Bill Cosby is ordered to stand trial in sex case
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — She called him "Mr. Cosby" and considered him a trusted friend and mentor.
- Group of 7 seeks way forward for aging, faltering economies
TOKYO (AP) — Leaders of the Group of Seven rich nations will undoubtedly voice unity over fighting terrorism, pandemics and tax evasion at their summit in Japan this week. Finding a consensus on how to breathe life into their sluggish economies is proving more elusive.
- GLAAD responds to #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Captain America snags a kiss from Sharon Carter in the latest Marvel pic, "Captain America: Civil War," but many fans are wishing it was from someone else — specifically, a man.
- Indy 500 champions choose Andretti as best to never win
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The words were stunning as they flew out of announcer Paul Page's mouth in the waning laps of the 1992 Indianapolis 500.