- FBI: Woman robbed Wyoming bank to return to prison
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — A woman who was recently released from prison in Oregon robbed a bank in Wyoming only to throw the cash up in the air outside the building and sit down to wait for police, authorities said Friday.
- Bikini-clad Swedish cop makes arrest while sunbathing
STOCKHOLM (AP) — She was off duty and wearing a bikini but that didn't stop Swedish police officer Mikaela Kellner from catching a suspected thief.
- Alaska whale-watchers rescue swimming deer in distress
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — An Alaska whale-watching cruise turned into a rescue mission for an unusual aquatic species — a distressed, swimming deer.
- Are Swedes having less sex? The government wants to know
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Worried that Swedes aren't having enough sex, the government wants to analyze the bedroom activities of its citizens in a major new study.
- Rare, foul-smelling 'corpse flower' blooms in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — A foul smelling plant known as the "corpse flower" is finally blooming at the New York Botanical Garden in New York City.
- Mounted police officer rides through drive-thru on horseback
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (AP) — A mounted police officer in upstate New York has been spotted going through a Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru on horseback.
- It's so hot in New York that manure is bursting into flames
THROOP, N.Y. (AP) — How hot is it in upstate New York? So hot that horse manure is bursting into flames.
- Man sues to get license to marry Kentucky prison inmate
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — To get a Kentucky marriage license, Bradley Jones just has to bring his fiancee to the clerk's office, but there's a problem: She's in prison and can't make the trip.
- 13-year-old boy reels in 200-pound shark on New Jersey beach
LONG BEACH TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — A 13-year-old boy fishing with his father on a New Jersey beach has reeled in a 200-pound shark.
- 'Pokemon Go' player finds $2,000 at Pokestop in New Jersey
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. (AP) — A "Pokemon Go" player has found $2,000 in cash at a Pokestop in New Jersey.