- It's (another) boy! Michigan family with 13 sons gets No. 14
ROCKFORD, Mich. (AP) — There will be no shortage of hand-me-downs for this Michigan kid.
- Homeowner finds naked intruder in her tub, eating Cheetos
MONROE, La. (AP) — Police in Louisiana say a woman came home to discover a naked stranger in her tub, eating her Cheetos while taking a bath.
- California tortoise with cracked shell gets $4,000 repair
SAN DIEGO (AP) — A wayward tortoise that cracked its shell after falling off a 10-foot wall in California is recovering after vets used screws, zip ties and denture material to repair it.
- 420's long, strange trip to pot holiday began in California
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (AP) — Friday is April 20, or 4/20. That's the numerical code for marijuana's high holiday, a homage to pot's enduring appeal and universal slang for smoking.
- WiFi network named 'remote detonator' prompts gym evacuation
SAGINAW TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan gym patron looking for a WiFi connection found one named "remote detonator," prompting an evacuation and precautionary search of the facility by a bomb-sniffing dog.
- 2 men use signs to spread happiness
NASHUA, N.H. (AP) — Two New Hampshire men are trying to spread some positivity in Nashua with their feel-good signs.
- Town wants UFO memorial moved; witness objects
SHEFFIELD, Mass. (AP) — A memorial in a remote corner of Massachusetts that marks a 1969 UFO sighting has been ordered moved, but one man who experienced a close encounter is objecting.
- Florida man's own dashboard camera lands him in jail
ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man ended up in jail after his dashboard camera showed police more than he intended.
- Tiger reported running through streets of New York _ or not
NEW YORK (AP) — A false report of a tiger in the streets of New York has caused a social media frenzy.
- Mower, tooth in a box, Vishnu doll in New Jersey beach trash
POINT PLEASANT BEACH, N.J. (AP) — The bizarre trash items plucked from New Jersey's beaches last year might be enough to cause nausea or heartburn. But don't worry, a bottle of Pepto-Bismol was among the items collected.