- Aldridge has 38 points, Spurs rout Thunder 124-92 in Game 1
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The San Antonio Spurs dismantled the Oklahoma City Thunder — in a hurry.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft
CHICAGO (AP) — Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- Dolphins owner says team's latest shake-up pays off in draft
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says his latest shake-up of the organization paid off in the draft, including unanimity about the risky decision to take Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil.
- Hit on Maatta and late shoves put Orpik under microscope
WASHINGTON (AP) — During their back-to-back Stanley Cup final runs in 2008 and 2009, the Pittsburgh Penguins knew all about what Brooks Orpik can do. The rugged, bruising defenseman's ability to play on the edge was a big part of the Penguins' playoff success for a long time.
- Rosberg wins Russian Grand Prix as Hamilton takes second
SOCHI, Russia (AP) — Nico Rosberg cruised to victory in the Russian Grand Prix on Sunday as his title rival and teammate Lewis Hamilton battled through the pack for second.
- Down a man after Orpik hit, Pens top Caps 2-1; series 1-all
WASHINGTON (AP) — Already down a game in their second-round playoff series, Kris Letang and the Pittsburgh Penguins suddenly were down a man, too, on Saturday night, when Olli Maatta was leveled by a high hit from Washington's Brooks Orpik less than 5 minutes in.
- Johnson has 2 goals and assist, Lightning beat Islanders 4-1
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Tyler Johnson continues to have postseason success.
- LEADING OFF: MadBum faces Thor; Price in prime time vs Yanks
A look at what's happening all around the majors today:
- 2nd-seeded Kerber loses in 1st round of Madrid Open
MADRID (AP) — Second-seeded Angelique Kerber lost 6-4, 6-2 to Barbora Strycova in the first round of the Madrid Open on Sunday.
- Liverpool loses 3-1 at Swansea in Premier League
SWANSEA, Wales (AP) — Liverpool's much-changed team was beaten 3-1 at Swansea in the English Premier League on Sunday, with Andre Ayew scoring two goals.