- AP source: Chapman, Yankees reach deal for $86M, 5 years
OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — Aroldis Chapman found a spot in a most familiar bullpen — a very rich spot, too.
- RG3 back in starting lineup for winless Browns
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — RG3's getting his second shot with the Browns.
- Bach: Olympic bid process needs to change; 'too many losers'
LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) — IOC President Thomas Bach says he wants to change the Olympic host city bidding procedure because it "produces too many losers."
- NASCAR star Earnhardt cleared to race again after concussion
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr., who missed the final 18 races of last season because of a concussion, has been medically cleared to return next year.
- NHL's Vegas Golden Knights denied trademark for nickname
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has denied the Vegas Golden Knights' trademark application a little more than two weeks after the new NHL franchise unveiled its name and logo.
- It's a sweep: No 1. Alabama cleans up on AP All-SEC team
ATLANTA (AP) — No. 1 Alabama swept the awards on The Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference team announced Thursday.
- Police investigating racist graffiti in Giants player's home
MOONACHIE, N.J. (AP) — Police are investigating racist graffiti scrawled on the walls of a New Jersey home belonging to a New York Giants player.
- Oklahoma's Westbrook takes small-town skills to big stage
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — Dede Westbrook looked like a contortionist at the end his 29-yard touchdown grab against Baylor.
- Molina bids to tame heavyweight champ Joshua as late call-up
MANCHESTER, England (AP) â He's the accidental challenger with a checkered boxing record who, away from the ring, teaches kids with special educational needs at a high school.
- Gimme a hundred: Red Sox-Brewers trade contains $100 clause
OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — A hundred dollars can still go a long way in baseball.