- Final Four teams have 4 different sets of drug-testing rules
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Four teams, four drug-testing policies.
- Will Indiana law force 2016 women's Final Four to relocate?
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — As pressure builds for the repeal or revision of Indiana's new religious objection law, the NCAA faces a decision about whether to look for a new venue for next year's women's Final Four.
- Duke's Mike Krzyzewski adapts to '1-and-done' world
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — There was a time when Duke's Mike Krzyzewski led Final Four teams built around players who stayed for years to grow into tournament-tested veterans.
- Harden's career-high 51 lead Rockets over Kings 115-111
HOUSTON (AP) — James Harden continues to strengthen his case for the MVP award, and is forging a place as one of the best players in Houston Rockets history in the process.
- AP source: Texas to meet with VCU's Smart to present offer
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas athletic director Steve Patterson is scheduled to travel Thursday to meet with Virginia Commonwealth coach Shaka Smart to make an offer to coach the Longhorns, a person with knowledge of the trip told The Associated Press.
- Woman recants allegation ex-Alabama player assaulted her
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — The woman who said former Alabama football player Jonathan Taylor assaulted her has recanted the allegations and was arrested.
- Future uncertain for Boston bid for 2024 Summer Olympics
LONDON (AP) — When the U.S. decided to bid for the 2024 Olympics, many experts felt an American city would be an early front-runner in the global race. Now, it's uncertain whether the bid will even make it to a final vote.
- Mavs beat Thunder 135-131 despite Westbrook triple-double
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Dallas coach Rick Carlisle has been in the NBA as a player or coach for most of the past 30 years.
- WAR, FIP, WPA: A look at some of baseball's fancy stats
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The days of batting average, RBIs, wins and ERA telling the whole story ended a while ago. To get the true picture of how baseball players are performing or will perform in the future takes navigating through an alphabet soup of new-age stats and acronyms.
- Paul scores 41, Clippers rally to beat Blazers 126-122
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Don't mess with the Los Angeles Clippers. And certainly not Chris Paul.