- Lipinski, Weir shine as a top pair at skating championships
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski have something to say.
- Falcons don't belong in such elite company? Guess again.
If you're wondering what the Falcons are doing in the NFL's version of the Final Four with the Patriots, Steelers and Packers, you aren't alone.
- Las Vegas teen charged as adult in football player slaying
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A fight over name-calling between girlfriends promoted a fight that resulted in the death of a Missouri State University football player outside his Las Vegas home, according to a police report about the arrest of a teenager charged Friday as an adult with murder.
- Packers OL aim to block "to infinity" when Rodgers on move
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — There goes Aaron Rodgers again, beating a defense with another brilliant throw outside the pocket.
- Matchups for the NFC championship game
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Green Bay Packers and Atlanta Falcons:
- Matchups for the AFC championship game
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots:
- Steelers hoping pressure blueprint can slow down Brady
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Take it from Wade Phillips, slowing down Tom Brady is a goal often sought, but seldom achieved.
- Cavs' Irving shares inspirational message to motivate kids
CLEVELAND (AP) — Kyrie Irving spent a day dedicated to transition and big speeches by delivering a message from the heart.
- Hudson Swafford shoots second 65, leads in rainy La Quinta
LA QUINTA, Calif. (AP) — Hudson Swafford beat the rain Friday in the CareerBuilder Challenge, and Phil Mickelson played his best in the worst of the conditions.
- Column: If Raiders' move approved, fans should boycott team
OK, Raider Nation.