- Britain, EU at odds over timing of divorce talks
LONDON (AP) — Britain and the EU haven't even begun divorce talks but they are already bickering, as political and economic shockwaves from the British vote spread around the world.
- The Latest: Danish PM urges EU to pay attention to skeptics
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Britain's historic vote to leave the European Union (all times local):
- Behind the support for Brexit and Trump: Economic resentment
WASHINGTON (AP) — The United Kingdom's stunning vote to leave the European Union was driven by much of the same sentiment that fueled Donald Trump's insurgent march toward the Republican presidential nod: A rejection of economic globalization and the elites who favor it by those who feel left behind.
- Now that Britain wants out, EU must figure out how to do it
BRUSSELS (AP) — Now that Britain has voted to leave the European Union, the bloc's first order of business is figuring out how to get rid of it. Surprisingly, that's a tall order.
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
LONDON (AP) — The British were warned for weeks that a vote to leave the European Union would result in economic pain. Now they'll find out whether it will.
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to work for him
WASHINGTON (AP) — To compete against Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump has finally conceded, he needs more than the bare-bones campaign team that led him to primary success. Yet he's finding that many of the GOP's most experienced political aides just aren't willing to work for him.
- 2 dead, several hurt after Fort Worth dance studio shooting
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Texas authorities say two people are dead and several others injured following a shooting outside a nonprofit dance studio in Fort Worth.
- Crews rescue the stranded in West Virginia flooding; 23 dead
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — All Karol Dunford has left is a dirty nightgown, caked in mud from the floodwaters that ravaged her West Virginia town and killed at least 23.
- Pope prays at Armenia memorial after denouncing 'genocide'
YEREVAN, Armenia (AP) — Pope Francis heads to Armenia's genocide memorial for a prayer service, fresh from his ad-libbed declaration that the Ottoman-era massacre of Armenians a century ago was a planned "genocide."
- Elderly couple dead, 80 homes burn in California wildfire
LAKE ISABELLA, Calif. (AP) — A vast and voracious wildfire that has burned at least 80 homes in central California killed an elderly couple as they tried to flee, authorities said.
- Text: Lawyer seeks plea deal, doubts Manziel can stay clean
DALLAS (AP) — An attorney handling Johnny Manziel's domestic violence case expressed doubts about the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's ability to stay clean and said he was given a receipt that shows Manziel may have spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia store just 15 hours after he was involved in a hit-and-run crash, according to a lengthy text message accidentally sent to The Associated Press.
- Arizona-born Matthews goes 1st in NHL draft; Finns follow
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — On the heels of the NHL expanding into Las Vegas, the Toronto Maple Leafs pinned their future on Arizona-raised center Auston Matthews with the first pick in the NHL draft.
- Briles officially out at Baylor after sexual assault scandal
WACO, Texas (AP) — Baylor and Art Briles have mutually agreed to part ways, almost a month after the release of a scathing report over the university's handling of sexual assault complaints against football players which led school regents to suspend the coach "with intent to terminate."
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — David Boudia could spend this summer doubling up on the diving world.
- The Latest: Seferovic starts for Switzerland against Poland
PARIS (AP) — The Latest from soccer's European Championship (all times local):