- Davis, Pelicans on path to NBA's next small-market success
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — With every Anthony Davis put-back dunk, reverse alley-oop jam, step-back 3-pointer or game-sealing block in the playoffs, the New Orleans Pelicans take a step closer to becoming the NBA's next small-market success story.
- White Sox RHP Farquhar 'progressing well' after surgery
CHICAGO (AP) — White Sox reliever Danny Farquhar is talking to his doctors and family after surgery over the weekend to address a ruptured aneurysm that occurred during Friday night's game against Houston.
- APNewsBreak: Only Red Sox, Nats on track to pay luxury tax
NEW YORK (AP) — The Boston Red Sox and Washington Nationals are the only teams on track to pay baseball's luxury tax this year, according to opening-day payroll totals compiled by Major League Baseball and obtained by The Associated Press.
- Bucks' Giannis says inability to score lunch not a big deal
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Giannis Antetokounmpo helped the Milwaukee Bucks win a playoff game but couldn't score a table at a Mexican restaurant.
- 4 QBs likely to go high, 6 could be picked in 1st round
Four quarterbacks are certain to go in the first round of the NFL draft Thursday night, all of them early.
- Carroll: Seahawks still open to considering Colin Kaepernick
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Pete Carroll said Monday the Seattle Seahawks have not closed the door on the possibility of adding Colin Kaepernick to their roster, but how much further they pursue it may depend on the upcoming NFL draft.
- NFL DRAFT: This is the class of the (flawed) quarterback
DENVER (AP) — We've been hearing it for months: The 2018 NFL draft is all about the quarterback.
- John Wall at his elite, explosive best for Wiz in playoffs
WASHINGTON (AP) — Washington Wizards coach Scott Brooks knew John Wall would be back to his explosive, elite self for the playoffs when the All-Star point guard was able to play 38 minutes in a regular-season loss at Cleveland.
- Melting Pot: 76ers' global approach to a roster is working
MIAMI (AP) — Philadelphia's six leading average scorers so far in the playoffs, in order are: Ben Simmons, Dario Saric, Joel Embiid, JJ Redick, Marco Belinelli and Ersan Ilyasova.
- FIFA subjects 2026 Morocco World Cup bid to fresh scrutiny
Morocco's World Cup bid is facing fresh scrutiny this week with the arrival of another delegation from FIFA after an initial task force found deficiencies in the proposals for the 2026 tournament.