- Finance minister resigns after decisive 'no' bailout vote
6 Jul. 20152:42 AM ET
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis resigned Monday, saying he was told shortly after Greece's decisive referendum result that some other eurozone finance ministers and the country's other creditors would appreciate his not attending the ministers' meetings.
- The Latest: Germany says Greek debt cut not on agenda
6 Jul. 20156:38 AM ET
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — The latest on the bailout referendum in Greece (all times local):
- 10 Things to Know for Today
6 Jul. 20155:58 AM ET
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- More than 1 million expected at pope's Mass in South America
6 Jul. 20151:33 AM ET
QUITO, Ecuador (AP) — Pope Francis travels to the Ecuadorean port of Guayaquil on Monday for a Mass expected to draw more than a million people, as Latin America's first pontiff tours his home continent with a message of compassion for the weak and respect for an ailing planet.
- South Carolina lawmakers return for Confederate flag debate
6 Jul. 20155:00 AM ET
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — While it appears there is broad support in the South Carolina Legislature to bring down the Confederate flag, the depth of that support will get its first test this week as lawmakers return to Columbia to come up with a specific plan.
- McIlroy ruptures ligament in ankle while playing soccer
6 Jul. 20156:25 AM ET
LONDON (AP) — World number one Rory McIlroy has ruptured a ligament in his left ankle while playing soccer less than two weeks before the start of his British Open title defense.
- Carli Lloyd becomes Captain America for US women
6 Jul. 20153:05 AM ET
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — For a brief time Sunday night, Carli Lloyd's Wikipedia page listed her position as "President of the United States."
- Earnhardt wins rain-delayed Daytona ahead of Dillon's crash
6 Jul. 20154:07 AM ET
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A horrific last-lap accident that left drivers fearing for Austin Dillon's safety muted Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s victory in the rain-delayed race at Daytona International Speedway.
- The Latest: Manic Monday about to get started at Wimbledon
6 Jul. 20156:30 AM ET
LONDON (AP) — The Latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- The Latest: VP Biden dotes on grandson as he watches final
5 Jul. 201511:59 PM ET
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — The latest from the Women's World Cup final (all times local):
INSIDE OREGON BUSINESS