- Countries, investors pledge billions for clean energy tech
29 Nov. 20157:08 PM ET
Government and business leaders are banking on clean energy technology to fight global warming, kicking off this week’s high-stakes climate change negotiations by pledging billions of dollars to research and develop a technical fix to the planet’s climate woes.
- Earth is a wilder, warmer place since last climate deal made
29 Nov. 201512:24 PM ET
PARIS (AP) — This time, it's a hotter, waterier, wilder Earth that world leaders are trying to save.
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive suspect's words draw focus
29 Nov. 201510:34 PM ET
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Robert Lewis Dear told authorities "no more baby parts" after being arrested for the shooting of a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic, according to a law enforcement official, part of a rambling statement that investigators are parsing to understand the reasoning behind an assault that left three dead.
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
29 Nov. 20159:22 PM ET
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
- Planned Parenthood: Long a lightning rod in US culture wars
29 Nov. 20155:20 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — As a leading defender of abortion rights and comprehensive sex education, Planned Parenthood deals daily with some of America's most contentious issues, and is well accustomed to receiving verbal threats.
- Kobe Bryant says he will retire at end of season
29 Nov. 201510:46 PM ET
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kobe Bryant has decided to retire after this season, ending his 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Latest from the NFL: Ward, Williams out with ankle injuries
29 Nov. 201510:10 PM ET
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers
29 Nov. 20159:09 PM ET
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Give Carson Palmer some style points for punctuating the Cardinals' latest win, however silly it looked when he tumbled over after spiking the ball.
- Wilson's 5 TDs lead Seattle past Pittsburgh 39-30
29 Nov. 201510:30 PM ET
SEATTLE (AP) — After spending the first half of the season hearing about their late-game failures, the Seattle Seahawks once again controlled the fourth quarter.
- AP Top 25: Oklahoma up to No. 3, Clemson-Alabama still 1-2
29 Nov. 20154:43 PM ET
Oklahoma moved up to No. 3 behind Clemson and Alabama and the Big Ten placed three teams in the top six of the new Associated Press college football poll.
INSIDE OREGON BUSINESS