- Pollard to be freed; US analyst spied for Israel
29 Jul. 201512:08 AM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — Jonathan Pollard, the former Navy intelligence analyst whose conviction of spying for Israel stoked fierce international passions, has been granted parole and will be released from prison in November after nearly 30 years.
- Kerry implores Congress to back Iran nuclear deal
28 Jul. 20157:34 PM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State John Kerry warned skeptical lawmakers not to nix the contentious nuclear deal with Iran, insisting that it includes strict inspections and other safeguards to deter cheating by Tehran.
- Man accused in lion death says he thought hunt was legal
29 Jul. 20151:45 AM ET
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) — A Minnesota dentist who went on a guided bow hunting trip for big game in Zimbabwe said that he had no idea the lion he killed was protected and that he relied on the expertise of his local guides to ensure the hunt was legal.
- New video shows more of Sandra Bland's time in Texas jail
29 Jul. 20152:13 AM ET
HEMPSTEAD, Texas (AP) — Texas authorities released additional footage from Sandra Bland's three days in jail, saying they wanted to dispel rumors that she was dead before arriving.
- Pakistan police kill feared Sunni militant leader, 13 others
29 Jul. 20152:42 AM ET
ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistani police gunned down one of the country's most-feared Sunni militant leaders and 13 followers in a mysterious pre-dawn shootout Wednesday, killing a man believed to behind the slaughter of hundreds of the nation's minority Shiites.
- Patriots may be in limbo if Brady continues suspension fight
29 Jul. 20152:31 AM ET
This isn't over. Not by a long shot.
- Roger Goodell upholds Tom Brady's 4-game suspension
29 Jul. 201512:33 AM ET
NEW YORK (AP) — The commissioner pointed to concealed evidence. The team described it as a folly. And the agent added sham to the lexicon of "Deflategate."
- If USOC finds a new city, Boston debacle could be forgotten
28 Jul. 20158:43 PM ET
Embarrassing as the debacle in Boston may have been, chances are it will be nothing more than a distant memory when the vote for the 2024 Olympics finally rolls around.
- Star athletes pitch for Beijing, Almaty ahead of 2022 vote
29 Jul. 20152:52 AM ET
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Former NBA star Yao Ming and Sochi Olympic bronze medalist figure skater Denis Ten differ in height by exactly two feet. The towering basketballer is representing Beijing's bid for the 2022 Olympics, and the diminutive figure skater is boosting the bid from Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Chiefs' Berry to practice 8 months after cancer diagnosis
29 Jul. 20152:44 AM ET
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — Eight months after getting the stunning news that he had cancer, Chiefs Pro Bowl safety was expected back on the practice field Wednesday, a day after doctors gave him the all-clear.
INSIDE OREGON BUSINESS