- Clinton, Sanders vigorously agree _ except when they don't
12 Feb. 20163:50 AM ET
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders vigorously agreed. Except when they didn't.
- AP FACT CHECK: Clinton, Sanders on health care, donors
11 Feb. 201611:44 PM ET
WASHINGTON (AP) — In their latest debate, Hillary Clinton glossed over the big-money donors juicing her White House ambitions while Bernie Sanders offered disputed numbers behind his plan for a government-financed health system.
- Diplomats aim for temporary Syria truce in a week
12 Feb. 20168:55 AM ET
MUNICH (AP) — Diplomats agreed Friday to work toward a temporary "cessation of hostilities" in Syria's civil war within a week, although efforts to secure a lasting cease-fire fell short.
- APNewsBreak: EU is poised to restrict passport-free travel
12 Feb. 201610:27 AM ET
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union countries are poised to restrict passport-free travel by invoking an emergency rule to keep some border controls for two more years because of the migration crisis and Greece's troubles in controlling its border, according to EU documents seen by The Associated Press.
- Migrants attacked around Calais, tinderbox of tensions
12 Feb. 201610:28 AM ET
CALAIS, France (AP) — Mysterious armed groups are on the prowl, targeting migrants in night attacks in Calais and elsewhere in northern France, sowing fear among the displaced travelers living in squalid slums and deepening concerns the city is becoming a tinderbox of anti-migrant, anti-Muslim rage that's fueling a budding nationalist movement.
- NBA All-Star weekend highlights Canada's growing hoops love
12 Feb. 20169:31 AM ET
TORONTO (AP) — When Greg Anthony arrived in Vancouver to join the inaugural Grizzlies team in 1995, the cash in his pocket wasn't the only currency that he needed to exchange.
- Thunder beat Pelicans; teams mourn Ingrid Williams' death
12 Feb. 201612:09 AM ET
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Basketball didn't matter much to Kevin Durant on Thursday night.
- Hoosiers use late surge to upset No. 4 Hawkeyes 85-78
12 Feb. 201612:41 AM ET
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Indiana's Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell wanted the ball Thursday night.
- Unbeaten Nyquist all set to start his Run to the Roses
12 Feb. 20162:26 AM ET
Ready, set, here comes Nyquist.
- Bach: 'No intention' by any countries to pull out
12 Feb. 20169:11 AM ET
LILLEHAMMER, Norway (AP) — IOC President Thomas Bach said Friday that no countries intend to pull out of the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro over concerns about the Zika virus.
INSIDE OREGON BUSINESS