• Site Search
  • Search Local Business Listings
 
KeyCorp  KEY
Data as of 06-02-2015 12:00 AM CT
Last PriceDay ChangeVolume
$14.64
0.13 (0.90%)
8,655,450
Open PriceDay Range52-Wk Range
$14.49
14.72 - 14.47
NA
Mkt Cap($mil)YieldAvg Volume
12,419
---
---
 
 Stock Chart
Price Graph
 Key Stats
Morningstar Style BoxMid ValueStock TypeCyclical
IndustryBanks - Regional - USSectorFinancial Services
Market Cap $Mil12,419 Sales $Mil4,100
 Company Profile
What Does This Company Do?

With assets of $90 billion and over 1,000 banking locations, Ohio-based KeyCorp's bank footprint spans 14 states. Roughly 60% of the bank's locations and 70% of total deposits are attributable to its three largest markets: Ohio, New York and Washington. KeyCorp is primarily focused on serving middle-market commercial clients through a hybrid community/corporate bank model. 70% of the bank's roughly $56 billion loan portfolio are commercial loans while the consumer loans make up a majority of the remaining 30%.

Address127 Public Square
 Cleveland, OH, 44114-1306
Phone1 216 689-3000
Websitehttp://www.key.com
EmployeesNaN
Direct InvestmentYes
Dividend ReinvestmentYes
All quote data supplied by Morningstar Real-Time Data. Quotes for Nasdaq, NYSE and securities are delayed 20 minutes. © Copyright 2010 Morningstar, Inc.
Show Data Definitions
Become a Morningstar Premium Member. Enjoy our analyst picks and buy-sell opinions on 3,800 stocks, funds and ETFs. Learn more.

© Copyright 2015 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Morningstar, the Morningstar logo, Morningstar.com, Morningstar Tools are either trademark or service marks of Morningstar, Inc.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Returns will vary and shares may be worth more or less than their original cost when sold.




INSIDE OREGON BUSINESS
  • Oregon Business News
  • My Economy: Personal Finance & Money News
  • Portland OR Real Estate News
  • OR Real Estate Listings
  • AP Business News
  • Oregon Mortgage Rates
  • Contact the Biz Team