- Louisville's Pitino awaits NCAA interview about sex scandal
Coach Rick Pitino said Tuesday morning that he is still waiting to be interviewed by the NCAA about an escort's allegations that a former Cardinals staffer hired her and other dancers for sex parties at the team's dormitory.
- Will Osweiler step in as Peyton steps out in Denver?
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — One of the biggest winners from the Super Bowl didn't even take a snap.
- Knicks fire coach Derek Fisher; Rambis gets interim job
GREENBURGH, N.Y. (AP) — Derek Fisher had just finished a long playing career when Phil Jackson picked him to coach the New York Knicks. Just 1 1/2 seasons later, Jackson decided he needed someone else.
- No. 1 UConn takes top-ranked showdown with 66-54 win
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — UConn coach Gene Auriemma smiled at his three upperclass starters, savoring the latest virtuoso performance on the big stage by Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck and Moriah Jefferson — and fretting about their departure next season.
- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl
DENVER (AP) — Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Super Bowl gets 111.9 million viewers, down from last year
NEW YORK (AP) — Setting television viewership records with the Super Bowl has become almost routine, but this year's average of 111.9 million viewers for Denver's victory over Carolina is down from the past two years.
- Manziel's ex-girlfriend says she lost some hearing in attack
DALLAS (AP) — Johnny Manziel's ex-girlfriend said in an affidavit the Cleveland Browns quarterback hit her so hard during a late-night confrontation she lost hearing in one ear.
- Agent confirms Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch plans to retire
SEATTLE (AP) — When Marshawn Lynch was brought to Seattle early in the 2010 season, he was acquired because the Seahawks desperately needed a running back.
- AP source: Donaldson, Blue Jays nearing $28.65M, 2-year deal
NEW YORK (AP) — AL MVP Josh Donaldson and the Toronto Blue Jays are nearing agreement on a $28.65 million, two-year contract, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
- James, Irving lead Cavaliers past Kings 120-100
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James came close to his 40th career triple-double several times this season.