- Iraq routed IS from Ramadi at a high cost: A city destroyed
RAMADI, Iraq (AP) — This is what victory looks like in the Iraqi city of Ramadi: In the once thriving Haji Ziad Square, not a single structure still stands. Turning in every direction yields a picture of devastation.
- Patching relationships, Trump pivots toward big fundraising
NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump is taking his first steps toward raising the massive amounts of money needed for a national presidential race, aiming to broaden his primary insurgency into a full-fledged general election campaign and unite the fractured Republican Party behind him.
- Cruz's strong 2016 run may enhance his conservative clout
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — In finishing the Republican presidential race well ahead of Donald Trump's other rivals, Ted Cruz is likely to be a leading GOP voice for the foreseeable future.
- The Latest: US says Syria truce on Aleppo soon to expire
BEIRUT (AP) — The Latest on the conflict in Syria (all times local):
- FDA will require e-cigarettes and contents to be reviewed
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government on Thursday announced sweeping new rules for electronic cigarettes that will for the first time require the devices and their ingredients to be reviewed, a mandate that could offer some protection for consumers and upend a multibillion dollar industry that has gone largely unregulated.
- Trump: I have too much integrity to cheat in golf
Donald Trump wants to make one thing perfectly clear — he doesn't cheat in golf.
- Manziel silent outside court after hearing in domestic case
DALLAS (AP) — Johnny Manziel waded through a crowd of reporters after his first court appearance in a domestic violence case Thursday, ignoring questions and even an autograph request.
- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Larry Bird has never cared about popularity contests. All he ever wanted to do was win.
- MMA fighter Jordan Parsons dies after hit-and-run crash
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Police in Florida say mixed martial arts fighter Jordan Parsons has died three days after being struck by a hit-and-run driver.
- Ole Miss coach was 'shocked' by Tunsil comments at NFL draft
Mississippi coach Hugh Freeze was surprised by former Rebels offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil's statement at the NFL draft that he accepted money from a coach while at the school.