- The Latest: School shooting survivors head to state capital
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on the deadly Florida high school shooting (all times local):
- Students shaken by shooting focus on stopping gun violence
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — Chris Grady was a theater kid counting down the days until he reported for duty in the U.S. Army this summer when a gunman opened fire at his Florida school. As he huddled in his classroom at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last Wednesday listening to shots nearby, what he felt wasn't fear, but anger.
- Florida school shooting unfolded instantly on social media
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — When two teenagers slaughtered 12 students and a teacher at Columbine High School in Colorado 19 years ago, young people across the country learned the news the old-fashioned way: largely on television and in newspapers. It took days, if not weeks, to process the information and discover the full, horrific story.
- Special counsel files new charge in Russia probe
WASHINGTON (AP) — The special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election has charged an attorney with lying to federal investigators about his interactions with a former Trump campaign official, according to court papers made public Tuesday.
- Insiders: Russia troll farm even zanier than indictment says
MOSCOW (AP) — A Clinton-Obama sex tape using body doubles. A Facebook page promoting Texas independence riddled with grammatical mistakes. Islamic State anthems blasting out during the nightshift.
- Louisville must vacate basketball title, NCAA denies appeal
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Louisville must vacate its 2013 men's basketball title following an NCAA appeals panel's decision to uphold sanctions against the men's program in the sex scandal case.
- The Latest: Highly-decorated Virtue, Moir win ice dancing
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (AP) — The Latest on the Pyeongchang Olympics (all times local):
- Virtue, Moir win ice dance for 3rd career Olympic gold medal
GANGNEUNG, South Korea (AP) — Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were the last couple to leave the ice after their warmup early Tuesday, the Canadian ice dancers soaking in every second before their final Olympic performance.
- Shiffrin relaxed, fast and focused on Olympic combined event
JEONGSEON, South Korea (AP) — Relaxed, fast and excited.
- Struggling Hornets fire general manager amid 24-33 season
The struggling Hornets have shaken up their front office, firing general manager Rich Cho on Tuesday.