- Kim Jong Un crosses into South, shakes hands with Moon
GOYANG, South Korea (AP) — With a single step over a weathered, cracked slab of concrete, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un made history Friday by crossing over the world's most heavily armed border to greet his rival, South Korean President Moon Jae-in, for talks on North Korea's nuclear weapons. Kim then invited Moon to cross briefly north with him before they returned to the southern side.
- The Latest: Kim crosses border to meet South Korea's Moon
GOYANG, South Korea (AP) — The latest on the summit between the leaders of North Korea and South Korea: (All times local):
- 'The real Bill Cosby': Comedian convicted of sexual assault
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — After decades of whispers, lawsuits, investigations and close calls — and a multitude of women who lost hope anyone would ever believe their word against that of America's Dad — Bill Cosby could be headed to prison at age 80 for the remainder of his life.
- Investigators: DNA from genealogy site caught serial killer
SACRAMENTO, California (AP) — More than three decades after his trail went cold, one of California's most prolific serial killers and rapists was caught by using online genealogical sites to find a DNA match, prosecutors said Thursday.
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
- The Latest: Colts take top blocker Nelson
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — The Latest on the NFL draft (all times local):
- Top gun: Browns select QB Baker Mayfield No. 1 in NFL draft
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The Cleveland Browns believe all Baker Mayfield has in common with Johnny Manziel are height and a Heisman.
- Giants pass on QB, take running back Saquon Barkley at No. 2
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The New York Giants passed on an heir apparent to two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning and took a running back that many think is the best to come out of college in decade.
- Jets draft USC quarterback Sam Darnold with No. 3 pick
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — The cool, calm and confident kid from Southern California is going from Hollywood to the Big Apple.
- NBA says referees missed LeBron goaltending call in Game 5
CLEVELAND (AP) — The NBA said LeBron James' block in the closing seconds of Game 5 on Indiana's Victor Oladipo should have been called goaltending.