- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clinic regulations
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court struck down Texas' widely replicated regulation of abortion clinics Monday in the court's biggest abortion case in nearly a quarter century.
- UK appeals for calm as markets drop, EU leaders huddle
LONDON (AP) — British and European leaders appealed for calm on Monday as concern over the U.K.'s exit from the European Union and its deepening political crisis triggered further gyrations in financial markets and hit confidence in the economy.
- The Latest: Poland wants to lead group to reboot EU
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Britain's historic vote to leave the European Union (all times local):
- Trump emails: Can you spare $10 to help elect a billionaire?
WASHINGTON (AP) â The billionaire running for president now seeks to convince millions of Americans to give him money.
- Fading fishermen: A historic industry faces a warming world
SEABROOK, N.H. (AP) — The cod isn't just a fish to David Goethel. It's his identity, his ticket to middle-class life, his link to a historic industry.
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
NEW YORK (AP) — The U.S. has selected its 12-player roster, led by Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony, that will try to win the Americans' third straight Olympic basketball gold medal.
- The Latest: Former No. 1 Ivanovic stunned by No. 223 foe
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Wimbledon (all times local):
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th straight major
LONDON (AP) — Novak Djokovic raced to a 6-0, 3-0 lead, then held firm the rest of the way as he opened his bid for a third straight Wimbledon title and fifth straight Grand Slam championship with a straight-sets win over Britain's James Ward on Monday.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt his legacy
Lionel Messi's surprising decision to stop playing for Argentina could damage his legacy with the national team and fans back home.
- The Latest: Lineups for the match between Italy and Spain
PARIS (AP) — The Latest from soccer's European Championship (all times local):