- Obamacare repeal vote put off in stinging setback for Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — After seven years of fervent promises to repeal and replace "Obamacare," President Donald Trump and GOP congressional leaders buckled at a moment of truth Thursday, putting off a planned showdown vote in a stinging setback for the young administration.
- White House defends GOP lawmaker's decision to brief Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House on Thursday defended the House intelligence committee chairman's extraordinary decision to openly discuss and brief President Donald Trump on typically secret intelligence intercepts, even as Rep. Devin Nunes privately apologized to his congressional colleagues.
- AP sources: US to approve Keystone XL pipeline
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration will approve the Keystone XL pipeline on Friday, senior U.S. officials said, ending years of delay for a project that has served as a flashpoint in the national debate about climate change.
- London defiant as IS claims attack by British ex-con, 52
LONDON (AP) — Authorities on Thursday identified a 52-year-old Briton as the man who mowed down pedestrians and stabbed a policeman to death outside Parliament in London, saying he had a long criminal record and once was investigated for extremism — but was not currently on a terrorism watch list.
- AP Exclusive: US probe of ex-Trump aide extends to Cyprus
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government investigation of President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, crossed the Atlantic earlier this year to the Mediterranean island nation of Cyprus, once known as a haven for money laundering by Russian billionaires.
- NFL owners mull cut of regular-season overtime to 10 minutes
NEW YORK (AP) — NFL owners will consider proposals next week to cut regular-season overtime from 15 minutes to 10; eliminate players leaping over the line on kick plays; and expansion of coaches' challenges and what can be reviewed by officials.
- NHL asked for decision on Olympics by end of April
International Ice Hockey Federation President Rene Fasel tells The Associated Press he needs to know by the end of April whether NHL players will be cleared to play in the South Korea Olympics next year.
- Brady's Super Bowl jerseys returned to New England Patriots
BOSTON (AP) — Tom Brady's stolen Super Bowl jerseys are back with the New England Patriots.
- Column: Brady's stolen jersey saga proves grime doesn't pay
A friend once explained the sports writing business this way: "We pretend to work, and they pretend to pay us."
- McIlroy, Spieth facing elimination at Match Play
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth face what could amount to elimination day at the Dell Technologies Match Play.