- Trump turns to routine matters after day of bashing media
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump, who spent his first full day in office berating the media over their coverage of his inauguration, will spend Sunday engaged in more routine matters, like overseeing the swearing in of high-level staffers.
- Analysis: Trump promises big change, picks small fights
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump won the White House promising big changes to the nation's economy, health care system and foreign policy.
- Over 1 million join anti-Trump women's marches worldwide
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a global exclamation of defiance and solidarity, more than 1 million people rallied at women's marches in the nation's capital and cities around the world Saturday to send President Donald Trump an emphatic message on his first full day in office that they won't let his agenda go unchallenged.
- In midst of Aleppo wreckage, a Syrian family returns home
ALEPPO, Syria (AP) — The street looks as if it was hit by an earthquake and the bombed-out building in a former rebel-held northeastern neighborhood of Aleppo is deserted — except for the second-floor apartment where Abdul-Hamid Khatib and his family are staying.
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
NEW DELHI (AP) — An overnight passenger train derailed in southern India, killing at least 32 people and injuring 50 others in the latest accident to hit the country's massive, disaster-prone rail network.
- Spurs coach Popovich blasts President Trump
CLEVELAND (AP) — Gregg Popovich would bench President Trump.
- No 1 Murray out in 4th-round upset to Zverev in Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Andy Murray won't be breaking his Australian Open title drought this year after a stunning fourth-round loss to 50th-ranked Mischa Zverev.
- Leonard scores 41, Spurs down Cavaliers 118-115 in overtime
CLEVELAND (AP) — As Kawhi Leonard peeled the ice bag off his swollen left hand, Manu Ginobili hobbled through San Antonio's locker room, his back stiffened from a run-in with LeBron James.
- Durability of NFL's final 4 QBs vital to Super Bowl run
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The numbers are staggering. Over 182,000 yards passing (more than 103 miles worth), nearly 1,300 touchdowns and seven championships, with an eighth guaranteed for whoever parties in the confetti in Houston next month.
- Column: Defense wins championships? Not necessarily in NFL
ATLANTA (AP) — We've all heard the adage: defense wins championships.