- 41 dead in Istanbul airport attack; Turkish govt blames IS
ISTANBUL (AP) — Suicide attackers armed with guns and bombs killed 41 people and wounded hundreds at Istanbul's busy Ataturk Airport, apparently targeting Turkey's crucial tourism industry. The government blamed the attack on Islamic State extremists but there was no immediate confirmation from the group.
- EU to Britain: No access to single market without migration
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union leaders spelled out stark conditions for a new relationship with a departing Britain on Wednesday, warning that if British business wants to keep access to Europe's single market, the country must accept European workers, too.
- Trump's 'America First' echoes old isolationist rallying cry
WASHINGTON (AP) — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump boils down his foreign policy agenda to two words: "America First."
- Trump gets rock-bottom ratings in international survey
WASHINGTON (AP) — A new multi-nation survey finds that confidence in Donald Trump's ability to manage foreign policy should he become U.S. president is rock-bottom in a host of countries in Europe and Asia.
- New laws on abortion set to take effect around the country
New laws targeting abortion are set to take effect Friday in about one-fifth of the states, initiating another wave of restrictions just days after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas measure that led several clinics to close.
- The Latest: Cammile Adams disqualified from 200 butterfly
The Latest on the Olympics ahead of the Rio Games (all times local to Rio):
- Newcomers pushing out veterans at US Olympic swim trials
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The United States is assembling an Olympic swimming team that Michael Phelps hardly recognizes.
- LeBron a free agent after declining option on contract
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James is about to hit the free-agency market and stay right at home.
- The Latest: Djokovic extends Slam match winning streak to 30
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Wimbledon (all times local):
- Djokovic advances with 30th straight Grand Slam match win
LONDON (AP) — Chalk up another Grand Slam milestone for Novak Djokovic.