- The Latest: Just 19, Corna into 3rd round at French Open
PARIS (AP) — The Latest on the French Open (all times local):
- Nadal wins 200th Grand Slam match at French Open
PARIS (AP) — Rafael Nadal set another milestone at the French Open on Thursday, posting the 200th Grand Slam match win of his career.
- LeBron, Love power Cavaliers to 116-78 romp over Raptors
CLEVELAND (AP) — Back home, the Cavaliers were not hospitable. Just rude.
- Coach Steve Kerr: Warriors on brink but ready to rally
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Steve Kerr gave his Golden State players a much-needed mental day off with time to rest their weary bodies, and he got back to work trying to figure out how to save the season against a powerful Thunder team that shows no signs of slowing down.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Two years after their most devastating playoff loss, the San Jose Sharks held their most meaningful celebration.
- Warriors could join list of teams that flopped in playoffs
Despite finishing the regular season with a record-breaking 73 wins, the Golden State Warriors find themselves one game away from playoff elimination. Down 3-1 against the Oklahoma City Thunder in the Western Conference finals after a 118-94 road loss Tuesday night, the defending NBA champions will have to win three straight games to advance. Golden State would join a list of dominant regular season teams that were eliminated without reaching the finals. Teams like the undefeated 2007 Patriots, who lost after advancing to the Super Bowl, were not included.
- Meet the man Indy 500 champions say saved the race
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — It was 1945 and the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway was in disrepair. Already in desperate need of improvements, a third of Gasoline Alley had burned four years earlier. Then came World War II and a four-year hiatus for the Indianapolis 500.
- Plenty of players ready to shine in Champions League final
MADRID (AP) — Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are filled with players who are in top form ahead of Saturday's Champions League final.
- LEADING OFF: Harper slumping, Fernandez rolling in NL East
A look at what's happening all around the majors today:
- Villanova, Oregon boosted by players turning down NBA Draft
The NBA's decision to extend the deadline for withdrawing from its draft until Wednesday gave college basketball's top players more time to make up their minds.