- UK police say apparent suicide bomber responsible for blast
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — An apparent suicide bomber set off an improvised explosive device that killed 22 people at the end of an Ariana Grande concert, Manchester police said Tuesday.
- The Latest: EU president pledges to support UK
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — The Latest on the blast at an Ariana Grande concert in northern England (all times local):
- Trump embraces Israel, but Russian ties still trail him
JERUSALEM (AP) — President Donald Trump enthusiastically embraced Israel's leader. He solemnly placed a note in the ancient stones of Jerusalem's Western Wall on Monday. He sent a signal of solidarity to an ally he's pushing to work harder toward peace with the Palestinians.
- Trump's Yad Vashem visit highlights mixed Holocaust record
JERUSALEM (AP) — President Donald Trump's brief visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial may prove to be the most explosive stop during a hypersensitive trip to Israel. While Trump touts his Jewish daughter and his strong support for Israel, he has suffered a series of missteps on Jewish issues and appeared cavalier at times about the Holocaust.
- Trump's $4.1T budget relies on deep domestic cuts
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's proposed $4.1 trillion budget slashes safety net programs for the poor, targeting food stamps and Medicaid, while relying on rosy projections about the nation's economic growth to balance the budget within 10 years.
- Warriors ready for third straight NBA Finals appearance
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Kevin Durant does not need to be told that Golden State should have a muted celebration after winning the Western Conference Finals.
- Nashville wants more history than just 1st Stanley Cup Final
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Nashville Predators, the final team into the NHL playoffs, are headed to the first Stanley Cup Final in franchise history.
- Big league baseball's founding documents to be auctioned
LOS ANGELES (AP) — In 1876, a group of owners and team officials gathered at a New York hotel to draft and sign the constitution that created baseball's National League and would ultimately have ramifications far beyond the diamond.
- Column: Scott Dixon grabs Indy 500 spotlight, robbery aside
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — It is only fitting that it was Scott Dixon, the greatest IndyCar driver of his generation, to grab some of the spotlight away from Fernando Alonso.
- 'He's human': Cavs coach defends LeBron after 'weird' loss
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — LeBron James was nowhere to be seen, staying behind the scenes, keeping a low profile.