- Trump takes aim at Obama's efforts to curb global warming
WASHINGTON (AP) — Moving forward with a campaign pledge to unravel former President Barack Obama's sweeping plan to curb global warming, President Donald Trump will sign an executive order Tuesday that will suspend, rescind or flag for review more than a half-dozen measures in an effort to boost domestic energy production in the form of fossil fuels.
- Trump has casino trademark in Jordan but gambling is illegal
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The president of the United States holds a trademark in Jordan for a Donald Trump casino, despite the fact that gambling is illegal in the kingdom. It is one of four he received before he ran for office, and suggests that the former casino executive may have had wider hopes for businesses across the Middle East than was previously known.
- Some state lawmakers seek to protect birth-control access
CARSON CITY, Nevada (AP) — Even with the Republican failure to repeal Barack Obama's health care law, Democratic lawmakers in some states are pressing ahead with efforts to protect birth control access, Planned Parenthood funding and abortion coverage in case they are jeopardized in the future.
- Red Bull heir enjoys jet-set life 4 years after hit-and-run
BANGKOK (AP) — The Ferrari driver who allegedly slammed into a motorcycle cop, dragged him along the road and then sped away from the mangled body took just hours to find, as investigators followed a drip, drip, drip trail of brake fluid up a street, down an alley, and into the gated estate of one of Thailand's richest families.
- Amnesty: US-led coalition not protecting Mosul civilians
BAGHDAD (AP) — A recent spike in civilian casualties in Mosul suggests the U.S.-led coalition is not taking adequate precautions to prevent civilian deaths as it battles the Islamic State militants alongside Iraqi ground forces, Amnesty International said on Tuesday.
- Coaches: Carolina Final Four advantage to fade after tipoff
Coaches for Oregon, South Carolina and Gonzaga concede Roy Williams and his North Carolina players have an advantage when it comes to knowing how to deal with the spotlight during Final Four week.
- NFL owners approve Raiders' move to Las Vegas, so what now?
PHOENIX (AP) — Sometime in the not distant future, they will become the Las Vegas Raiders.
- UConn, South Carolina, Miss State and Stanford in Final Four
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Geno Auriemma and the UConn Huskies have been on an unprecedented Final Four run, making it there 10 straight years.
- UConn routs Oregon, heads to 10th straight Final Four
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Everything UConn lost to graduation made another Final Four even more special for Geno Auriemma and his Huskies.
- Leonard scores 25 as Spurs dismantle ailing Cavs, 103-74
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The Cavaliers acknowledged having heavy legs, yet there is something far weightier on the minds of the defending NBA champions.