- Diplomats from EU's founding 6 meet in Berlin to talk Brexit
BERLIN (AP) — Top diplomats from the European Union's six founding nations met in Berlin on Saturday for hastily arranged talks following Britain's stunning vote to leave the bloc.
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
LONDON (AP) — The British were warned for weeks that a vote to leave the European Union would result in economic pain. Now they'll find out whether it will.
- The Latest: France says British vote echoes across planet
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Britain's historic vote to leave the European Union (all times local):
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
Highlights from the weekly AP photo report, a gallery featuring a mix of front-page photography, the odd image you might have missed and lasting moments our editors think you should see.
- Obama loses reliable partner, faces uncertainty after Brexit
WASHINGTON (AP) — For the first 7½ years of his presidency, Barack Obama could rely on the United Kingdom to back him up at nearly every turn, knowing British leaders had both the global clout and shared perspective to be powerful U.S. partners.
- Text: Lawyer seeks plea deal, doubts Manziel can stay clean
DALLAS (AP) — An attorney handling Johnny Manziel's domestic violence case expressed doubts about the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's ability to stay clean and said he was given a receipt that shows Manziel may have spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia store just 15 hours after he was involved in a hit-and-run crash, according to a lengthy text message accidentally sent to The Associated Press.
- Arizona-born Matthews goes 1st in NHL draft; Finns follow
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — On the heels of the NHL expanding into Las Vegas, the Toronto Maple Leafs pinned their future on Arizona-raised center Auston Matthews with the first pick in the NHL draft.
- Briles officially out at Baylor after sexual assault scandal
WACO, Texas (AP) — Baylor and Art Briles have mutually agreed to part ways, almost a month after the release of a scathing report over the university's handling of sexual assault complaints against football players which led school regents to suspend the coach "with intent to terminate."
- Doubling Up: Boudia keeps chase of 2nd gold in perspective
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — David Boudia could spend this summer doubling up on the diving world.
- Experts: weak launch in Britain for DraftKings
BOSTON (AP) — A bid to grow daily fantasy sports overseas doesn't appear to be gaining much traction as the industry fights for survival on its home front.