- Democrats elect Perez national chairman
ATLANTA (AP) — Democrats chose former Labor Secretary Tom Perez as their new national chairman Saturday over a liberal Minnesota congressman, capping a divisive campaign that reflected the depths of the party's electoral failures as well as the energy from resistance to President Donald Trump.
- In Trump's first speech to Congress, will decorum hold?
WASHINGTON (AP) — A presidential speech to Congress is one of those all-American moments that ooze ritual and decorum.
- Trump says he won't attend correspondents dinner this spring
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump, who has been criticizing the news media and is famously thin-skinned, says he won't be attending the White House Correspondents' Association dinner — sparing himself the dubious honor of being an in-the-house target of jokes.
- Malaysia says airport safe, autopsy shows nerve agent effect
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia's health minister said Sunday autopsy results suggested a nerve agent caused "very serious paralysis" that killed the exiled half brother of North Korea's leader, as police completed a sweep of the budget terminal where he was poisoned and declared it safe of any toxin.
- Duped into killing Kim? 2 suspects say it looked like prank
HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Two women — a Vietnamese and an Indonesian — have been arrested for allegedly coating their hands with the immensely toxic chemical agent VX and wiping them on the face of the North Korean leader's estranged half brother Kim Jong Nam at Kuala Lumpur's airport. He died within hours.
- No. 5 UCLA dominates offensive boards to edge No. 4 Arizona
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — An awesome offense has carried UCLA to a terrific season. The Bruins turned to rebounding and defense for what may have been their most impressive win yet.
- Bulls benefit as James sits with strep, beat Cavs 117-99
CLEVELAND (AP) — With LeBron James missing from Quicken Loans Arena, the Cleveland Cavaliers were reminded again just how tough life can be without their star.
- Transgender boy wins controversial girls state title
CYPRESS, Texas (AP) — Mack Beggs had just won a state wrestling title Saturday in a category he didn't want to be in.
- Crosby scores 34th, Penguins top Flyers 4-2 at Heinz Field
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The pomp. The circumstance. The spectacle. Sidney Crosby's used to all of it. So the message the Pittsburgh Penguins captain and the rest of the veterans sent to their teammates making their first appearances in an NHL Stadium Series game was pretty simple.
- Rickie Fowler builds 4-shot lead in Honda Classic
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Another strong finish over the closing stretch Saturday. Another big lead after 54 holes.