- 41 dead in Istanbul airport attack; Turkish govt blames IS
ISTANBUL (AP) — Suicide attackers armed with guns and bombs killed 41 people and wounded hundreds at Istanbul's busy Ataturk Airport, apparently targeting Turkey's crucial tourism industry. The government blamed the attack on Islamic State extremists but there was no immediate confirmation from the group.
- EU to Britain: No access to single market without migration
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union leaders spelled out stark conditions for a new relationship with a departing Britain on Wednesday, warning that if British business wants to keep access to Europe's single market, the country must accept European workers, too.
- Trump's 'America First' echoes old isolationist rallying cry
WASHINGTON (AP) — Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump boils down his foreign policy agenda to two words: "America First."
- Trump gets rock-bottom ratings in international survey
WASHINGTON (AP) — A new multi-nation survey finds that confidence in Donald Trump's ability to manage foreign policy should he become U.S. president is rock-bottom in a host of countries in Europe and Asia.
- 'Move on' from Benghazi? Republicans say it's unlikely
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton says it's "time to move on" after a congressional report on the deadly 2012 Benghazi attacks accused the Obama administration of lethal mistakes, but produced no new evidence pointing to wrongdoing by the former secretary of state.
- The Latest: IAAF to rule on which Russian athletes go to Rio
The Latest on Olympic events ahead of the Rio Games (all times local to Rio):
- Newcomers pushing out veterans at US Olympic swim trials
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The United States is assembling an Olympic swimming team that Michael Phelps hardly recognizes.
- LeBron a free agent after declining option on contract
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James is about to hit the free-agency market and stay right at home.
- The Latest: Radwanska wins opening match on Centre Court
LONDON (AP) — The Latest on Wimbledon (all times local):
- Radwanska wins quick match under Centre Court roof
LONDON (AP) — With rain delaying play on the outside courts, Agnieszka Radwanska wasted no time in taking care of business under the roof on Centre Court.