- The Latest: 100 people detained after environmental protest
PARIS (AP) — The latest from the much-anticipated U.N. climate conference that gets underway in Paris on Monday. All times local:
- AP Interview: UN chief wants climate target review by 2020
PARIS (AP) — U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says governments' pledges to cut global warming emissions aren't enough and should be reviewed before 2020.
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive suspect's words draw focus
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Robert Lewis Dear was reclusive, and he seldom spoke to neighbors in a quiet patch of woods in rural Colorado where he lived.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The fatal shootings at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic are the latest in a long history of violence at clinics that provide abortions and doctors who perform the procedure. Police aren't saying what motivated this most recent shooting. The attack comes as the nonprofit endures criticism from anti-abortion lawmakers and renewed protests outside clinics since a group of abortion opponents released videos they claimed showed the organization negotiating fetal tissue sales.
- Earth is a wilder, warmer place since last climate deal made
PARIS (AP) — This time, it's a hotter, waterier, wilder Earth that world leaders are trying to save.
- AP source: Toledo's Matt Campbell to be Iowa State coach
Toledo's Matt Campbell will be Iowa State's new football coach, a person briefed on the decision told The Associated Press on Sunday.
- Virginia's Mike London resigns after 6th season as coach
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Mike London has resigned as the football coach at Virginia after six seasons.
- Warriors run NBA-record start to 18-0, beat Kings 120-101
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Stephen Curry scored 19 points in Golden State's NBA-record 18th straight win at the start of a season, but what he didn't do against the Sacramento Kings was just as important to the defending champion Warriors.
- Manziel's benching costs him chance to shine Monday night
CLEVELAND (AP) — Johnny Manziel has only himself to blame.
- No. 13 Stanford rallies past No. 4 Notre Dame 38-36
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) — Dealing with emotions on senior day can be difficult enough. When it comes against the team you cheered for as a kid alongside your late father, it could easily be overbearing.