- Islamic State suicide bomber kills 31 in Afghan capital
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A suicide bomber struck a voter registration center in the Afghan capital on Sunday, killing at least 31 people in an attack claimed by the Islamic State group.
- Laughter, tears as former first lady Barbara Bush remembered
HOUSTON (AP) — Barbara Bush was remembered as the "first lady of the Greatest Generation" during a funeral Saturday attended by four former U.S. presidents and hundreds of other people who filled a Houston church with laughter as much as tears, with many recalling her quick wit and devotion to family.
- Road to N. Korea's denuclearization is littered with failure
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Bill Clinton offered oil and reactors. George W. Bush mixed threats and aid. Barack Obama stopped trying after a rocket launch.
- Mnuchin expresses optimism trade standoffs can be resolved
WASHINGTON (AP) — The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank repeatedly warned at their meetings this week that intensifying trade tensions could jeopardize a healthy global economic expansion.
- China auto show highlights industry's electric ambitions
BEIJING (AP) — The biggest global auto show of the year showcases China's ambitions to become a leader in electric cars and the industry's multibillion-dollar scramble to roll out models that appeal to price-conscious but demanding Chinese drivers.
- A's lefty Manaea pitches no-hitter vs streaking Red Sox
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Sean Manaea might've been the only person at the Oakland Coliseum who didn't realize he was still working on a no-hitter.
- High-scoring Lightning showing they play defense, too
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The highest-scoring team in the NHL is playing a stingy brand of defense in the playoffs.
- Wolves top Rockets 121-105 in Game 3, cut series lead to 2-1
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota's slow-to-develop, up-and-down defense has finally started to shine, against this high-octane Houston team no less.
- Rubio's triple-double leads Jazz past Thunder 115-102
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Ricky Rubio waited seven years for a night like this.
- LEADING OFF: Farquhar status, Yanks add top prospect Torres
A look at what's happening around the majors today: