- Official says gunman made 'no more baby parts' comment
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — The man who police say staged a deadly shooting attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic that offers abortion services said "no more baby parts" after his arrest, a law enforcement official said Saturday.
- Pope heads to Central African Republic with peace message
KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) — Pope Francis travels Sunday to Central African Republic, making the final stop of his first trip to Africa in a country where violence between Christian and Muslim militants has forced nearly 1 million from their homes over the last two years and created a divided capital.
- Images, analysis released of Cleveland officer shooting boy
CLEVELAND (AP) — Prosecutors in Ohio on Saturday released a frame-by-frame analysis of the surveillance camera footage first made public a year ago that shows a white Cleveland police officer fatally shooting a black 12-year-old boy who had a pellet gun.
- Attorneys for slain boy's family want own experts to testify
CLEVELAND (AP) — Attorneys for the family of the black 12-year-old boy who was fatally shot by a white Cleveland police officer last year have asked a prosecutor to allow their use-of-force experts to testify before the grand jury.
- Hamstrung by Congress, Obama tries to clinch climate pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is trying to negotiate a legacy-making climate change pact this coming week in Paris with one hand tied behind his back. Congress can't even agree whether global warming is real.
- No. 13 Stanford rallies past No. 4 Notre Dame 38-36
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) — Kevin Hogan put quite a capper on his Stanford career on senior day.
- Mayfield leads No. 5 Oklahoma past No. 9 Oklahoma St., 58-23
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — Baker Mayfield threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score and No. 5 Oklahoma beat No. 9 Oklahoma State 58-23 on Saturday night to take the Big 12 title and likely a spot in the College Football Playoff.
- LSU AD: Miles will return as coach
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — LSU athletic director Joe Alleva says Les Miles will remain the coach of the Tigers.
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Big Ten championship is playoff quarterfinal
Michigan State joined Iowa in the Big Ten championship game, making Indianapolis the site of what looks like a de facto College Football Playoff quarterfinal and further burying Ohio State.
- Too many bowls? At least 2 losing teams will play in bowls
OK, maybe there are too many bowls.